Here's a great app I found on appbrain. I was looking for an app similar to BlackBerry's Password Keeper for when I move from BlackBerry to Android;

I wanted more features such as desktop sync so that I can save my PWs on a computer. I also wanted remote backup and restore. This is big for me because I do everything OTA!

This is a good way to move passwords and other info from Password Keeper. I have the app on my BlackBerry, entered in the contents and it's backed up automagically. Then I'll get the app on my Android and it will be synced over.

The dev or a rep from the company is posting updates and info in thread as well so that's always useful.

Keeper Password & Data Vault (Callpod Inc) Discussion Thread

Keeper Password & Data Vault (Callpod Inc) BlackBerry OTA Link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 02-09-11 at 07:27 AM.
    02-09-11 06:57 AM
    I'm using the free version of Keeper and it's great. I'm rooted, so I just back everything up with Titanium Backup and Clockwork Mod Recovery. Haven't lost anything, ever.
    02-09-11 07:33 PM
    Yep great app...been using it since day one with Android.

02-09-11 08:46 PM
    I'm using the free version of Keeper and it's great. Haven't lost anything, ever.
    Ditto. Great app. I've been using it since the OG Droid came out.
    02-09-11 09:38 PM
    I'm using the free version now. But I think I have to pay to use the cloud backup and restore.

02-10-11 08:19 AM
    I'm using the free version now. But I think I have to pay to use the cloud backup and restore.

That's what I was saying in my previous post, if you are rooted, you can skip that by backing up with Titanium Backup and Clockwork Mod Recovery. Have to wait for root on your device though.
    02-10-11 11:51 AM
    ... automagically.
    Very cute.. and creative! I just might have to use that one.
    02-10-11 11:59 AM
    That's what I was saying in my previous post, if you are rooted, you can skip that by backing up with Titanium Backup and Clockwork Mod Recovery. Have to wait for root on your device though.
    Oh gotcha. Once I get my Android I'll probably wait a few months before I root. I won't load custom ROMs but I like the sound of Titanium Backup and free tethering!

02-10-11 12:30 PM
    Oh gotcha. Once I get my Android I'll probably wait a few months before I root. I won't load custom ROMs but I like the sound of Titanium Backup and free tethering!

You can also check out MyBackup Pro, doesn't require root, but I've never used it.
    02-10-11 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD