Still have time, the X wasn't in stock but soon will be, like the Incredible but want the larger screen

Which is better?

Edit: Sorry not a noob lol, should have searched was maybe looking for a fresh perspective.
    Last edited by Valace2; 08-30-10 at 04:19 PM.
    08-30-10 04:17 PM
    You want the larger screen so get the X. The X has better specs, but the Inc is still a great device.
    08-30-10 04:19 PM
    agreed it does, one thing that catch my eye on the inc is that htc sense
    08-30-10 04:23 PM
    get the x dude. it is awesome.
    08-30-10 04:24 PM
    stick with the Inc
    08-30-10 04:42 PM
    If the X doesn't come in stock before the end of my 30 days I might just pick up the X and switch back and forth until I can decide. Have two Storms for sale as well need to get them up on eBay stat.
    08-30-10 05:32 PM
    If the X doesn't come in stock before the end of my 30 days I might just pick up the X and switch back and forth until I can decide. Have two Storms for sale as well need to get them up on eBay stat.
    Sounds like you have everything planned accordingly.
    08-30-10 05:38 PM
    Sounds like you have everything planned accordingly.
    LOL if it were that easy. I don't wanna come out of my pocket for the X if I don't have to lol.
    08-30-10 05:43 PM
    LOL if it were that easy. I don't wanna come out of my pocket for the X if I don't have to lol.
    Yea I hear ya on that. Paying full retail sucks. I've done it a few time, but usually had some other things to sell to make my money back. The DX is a very popular device right now, so even if you did pay full retail and wanted to sell it if you didn't like it, you probably wont lose much money off of it.
    08-30-10 06:05 PM
    There is nothing like HTC sense. The Dailer is so much better, you have a contact search app, the on screen keyboard, widgets, etc. Don't get me wrong, there are imitations of these apps, but still not as good.

BUT the CPU and GPU are so much better on the X. So if you are into high quality super graphic games, then go with the X, if not the DInc is so much better and practical for every day use. And movies run great on my DInc.

I just wish HTC would get rid of snapdragon and move to OMAP processors.
    08-30-10 08:54 PM
    stay with the Inc... the X is to big
    08-30-10 09:40 PM
    have i mention the X has a better battery life
    08-30-10 10:23 PM
    have i mention the X has a better battery life

eh coming from an unbias person they are both about the same and both phones actually can last a LONG time if the user knows what apps to use and dont use.

I picked the incredible over the X bc i liked the small screen, thought i made the wrong choice so i played with an X for a while and i just was not a fan.

the ice breaker is 2.2 for dinc. It turns then phone into exactly the x but w a smaller "better" screen and much better ui (sense)

keep the incredible.
    08-30-10 11:51 PM
    If you like HTC Sense, take back the Inc. and wait on the new Android phone coming out for V that will have similar if not identical specs to the EVO. (Big screen, Sense, and front camera as well) Something to think about...
    08-31-10 12:01 AM
    The incredible is the most underrated phone ever. Keep her she's a beast that works very well
    08-31-10 12:16 AM
    eh coming from an unbias person they are both about the same and both phones actually can last a LONG time if the user knows what apps to use and dont use.

I picked the incredible over the X bc i liked the small screen, thought i made the wrong choice so i played with an X for a while and i just was not a fan.

the ice breaker is 2.2 for dinc. It turns then phone into exactly the x but w a smaller "better" screen and much better ui (sense)

keep the incredible.
    ok and how am i being unbias by stating that the DX have a better battery life. i play with a incredible everyday and i always compare it to my DX and it shows that motorola puts out better hardware than HTC. check google and sites and they will tell you that the droid x has the best battery life even on a bigger screen.
    Droid X Comes Out on Top in Android Phone Battery Life Comparisons | Android Phone Fans
    08-31-10 12:24 AM
    only way to lose in this decision is to pay full retail for the x. imo it's more of a sideways move and not much of a step up to go from an incredible to an x. it's just not good enough to warrant paying full price just for the larger screen if you already have an incredible....everything else considered.

the evo-like device for vzw should be awesome. especially if it turns out to be a bigger nexus but with htc sense. but who know when it's coming out, and if it ends up coming out closer to the end of year then that's only a few months from when LTE may be ready. so you might as well wait anyway.

in the end i think you'd be better off sticking with the incredible unless the bigger screen is really calling your name and you have a wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket.
    08-31-10 10:14 AM
    If you like HTC Sense, take back the Inc. and wait on the new Android phone coming out for V that will have similar if not identical specs to the EVO. (Big screen, Sense, and front camera as well) Something to think about...
    Hey Civic long time no talk. What device you rocking these days. Can't still be the 9530 and I know you didn't move on to the Storm 2.

Am intrigued by that new HTC just dunno if I am patient enough to wait for it. I doubt that it will be out in time for me to trade in the Incredible, but I am not going back to a Storm. Its on eBay . Don't really want to come out of pocket for that new phone, but might have to. I like sense.
    08-31-10 06:45 PM
    only way to lose in this decision is to pay full retail for the x. imo it's more of a sideways move and not much of a step up to go from an incredible to an x. it's just not good enough to warrant paying full price just for the larger screen if you already have an incredible....everything else considered.

the evo-like device for vzw should be awesome. especially if it turns out to be a bigger nexus but with htc sense. but who know when it's coming out, and if it ends up coming out closer to the end of year then that's only a few months from when LTE may be ready. so you might as well wait anyway.

in the end i think you'd be better off sticking with the incredible unless the bigger screen is really calling your name and you have a wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket.
    Will have a wad of cash after the silly people pick up my Storms on eBay .
    08-31-10 06:48 PM
    I preordered my Inc at full price minus the $100 rebate from VZW. I like the size and a 4" screen would be best i think with a better resolution instead of the same as the inc like the driod x, evo and droid 2 are. But i cant spend full price for another device right now lol
    08-31-10 07:40 PM
    I preordered my Inc at full price minus the $100 rebate from VZW. I like the size and a 4" screen would be best i think with a better resolution instead of the same as the inc like the driod x, evo and droid 2 are. But i cant spend full price for another device right now lol
    The Droid/Droid 2 and DX have a higher resolution than the Inc and Evo.
    08-31-10 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD