I think a lot of the apathy for this new device is down to the fact the Galaxy Note II was released not so long back. Why would people upgrade to this when the note II is almost identical and probably cheaper and on better carrier tariffs. Also there is a slew of new large phones been released.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 09:30 PM
    Yea, but you have to realize, that given the recent US launch, if BB doesn't go all out, people won't buy the Z10, there is no reason for them to do so when they can get a better phone.

Trust me, when the BB Z10 came out, I was one of the happiest people out there because I was happy that its something new but now, I feel like admit it or not, the lack of app support does make a big difference.

I get that the every phone has their bugs and etc but the App store, BB can do a much better job at it. I know it will take a while for apps to be added, but they can at least Filter and add quality apps only instead of the junk they allow to exist.

Also, in the mean time, since Android Apps are supported, they should be quick with upgraded the Android version in BB10 to Jelly Bean, so in the mean while, people can use Android Ports.
    Z10 is better phone.
    03-14-13 09:37 PM
    Yea, but you have to realize, that given the recent US launch, if BB doesn't go all out, people won't buy the Z10, there is no reason for them to do so when they can get a better phone.

Trust me, when the BB Z10 came out, I was one of the happiest people out there because I was happy that its something new but now, I feel like admit it or not, the lack of app support does make a big difference.

I get that the every phone has their bugs and etc but the App store, BB can do a much better job at it. I know it will take a while for apps to be added, but they can at least Filter and add quality apps only instead of the junk they allow to exist.

Also, in the mean time, since Android Apps are supported, they should be quick with upgraded the Android version in BB10 to Jelly Bean, so in the mean while, people can use Android Ports.
    Are you serious? The phone is ripping on the BB. You can say all the features have been copied from Z10 but either way it will be a sell.

If you can get exactly the same features that Z10 had to offer, "Personal + Work Space", "Share Screen" and the entire Android Google PlayStore, its an easy sell.
    I have a Z10 and watching this launch, honestly makes me regret buying it. It's either BB goes all out in the next 2 weeks or else it will go out of business.
    Are you serious? What is so special about this phone. Looks the same as galaxy 3. Samsung did not even bother to change styling. Total fail imo. HTC one looks so much better. I would never trade my Z10 for this Samsung.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:44 PM
    Are you serious? The phone is ripping on the BB. You can say all the features have been copied from Z10 but either way it will be a sell.

If you can get exactly the same features that Z10 had to offer, "Personal + Work Space", "Share Screen" and the entire Android Google PlayStore, its an easy sell.
    I have a Z10 and watching this launch, honestly makes me regret buying it. It's either BB goes all out in the next 2 weeks or else it will go out of business.
    What a way to look at it. I thought of the as an Apple release. Same device as the year before just a little smaller, added features yadayadayada.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    03-14-13 10:38 PM
    My friend, one of the main features of the BB10 OS is the voice and video calling not JUST on wifi but over the mobile network as well. Looking at it from a longer term perspective that means that BBRY has tapped into eradicating the Landline telco sector completely. Why will you need a landline anymore?

In my case, all the people close to me have blackberrys and are buying/waiting to buy either the z and the q.
    Samsung and Apple produce full touchscreen phones, where as blackberry also sells devices catering to other target segments - whether those that can afford premium priced phones or the low end(curve and bold replacements coming soon), as well as old and young.

In addition to that, the S4 much like the iPhone 5 is evolutionary but not revolutionary. Where as the bbm voice/video feature is in my opinion pretty damn revolutionary.
    Yes, iPhones and Samsungs may and do have their own USPs and other advantages for example their respective app worlds, but lets not forget BB10 is still an infant software waiting to grow. With the recent news of the 1million device purchase order, thats a signalling to the entire world and a threat to the competitors as well that perceptions and confidence in BlackBerry is growing again. If rumors are to be believed the next apple along with the new iPhone will also be launching another low cost version, thereby, following blackberrys footsteps. However, dont forget the older generation users such as our parents, not everyone is technologically advance and can get used to touch phones, so there in that case blackberry has that market with their keyboard phones.
    03-15-13 04:27 AM
    S4 just like S3 is just one ugly phone imo. Samsung should learn from Kia and Hyundai and get European design to design phonr for them.

Iphone looks way better. Samsung has Stull long way to be like Apple. I do not necessarily have to like Apple to admit that their products are great looking.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-15-13 07:07 AM
31 12