Quite disappointed in the phone but extremely happy that this is a clear shot for BlackBerry to make its comeback!

Leggo BBRY!
    03-14-13 07:00 PM
    Didn't the s3 come out not that long back? Never been a Samsung fan so this release I am not too bothered about.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 07:02 PM
    Ryan Biden really seemed so smug with every subtle shot at his former employer
    angad7.10 likes this.
    03-14-13 07:03 PM
    Quite disappointed in the phone but extremely happy that this is a clear shot for BlackBerry to make its comeback!

Leggo BBRY!
    Are you serious? The phone is ripping on the BB. You can say all the features have been copied from Z10 but either way it will be a sell.

If you can get exactly the same features that Z10 had to offer, "Personal + Work Space", "Share Screen" and the entire Android Google PlayStore, its an easy sell.
    I have a Z10 and watching this launch, honestly makes me regret buying it. It's either BB goes all out in the next 2 weeks or else it will go out of business.
    03-14-13 07:05 PM
    Fear mongering is a waste of effort. BlackBerry has an amazing phone that isn't gonna get dropped for the new Samsung number.

I have concensus between friends - android just feels cheap compared to BB10. Something about the 10 just *feels* premium.

Loving my z10. No regrets :-D
    -RG

Posted via CB10
    angad7.10 and bitek like this.
    03-14-13 07:09 PM
    I have a Z10 and watching this launch, honestly makes me regret buying it. It's either BB goes all out in the next 2 weeks or else it will go out of business.
    2 weeks or BB goes out of business? That's quite the prediction.

If you're that easily swayed by a launch my friend, then you were never sold on your Blackberry Z10. Sell it on eBay, or if you can, trade it in for the promise of the Samsung GS4. There's nothing wrong with Android phones and I wish you all the best. Cheers.
    03-14-13 07:11 PM
    I too was underwhelmed by the GS4 launch. The features showcased we cool but they weren't functional. And as a BlackBerry user, I value function over novelties any day.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 07:12 PM
    Are you serious? The phone is ripping on the BB. You can say all the features have been copied from Z10 but either way it will be a sell.

If you can get exactly the same features that Z10 had to offer, "Personal + Work Space", "Share Screen" and the entire Android Google PlayStore, its an easy sell.
    Lol. I just have no other response.
    revtech likes this.
    03-14-13 07:13 PM
    Yea, but you have to realize, that given the recent US launch, if BB doesn't go all out, people won't buy the Z10, there is no reason for them to do so when they can get a better phone.

Trust me, when the BB Z10 came out, I was one of the happiest people out there because I was happy that its something new but now, I feel like admit it or not, the lack of app support does make a big difference.

I get that the every phone has their bugs and etc but the App store, BB can do a much better job at it. I know it will take a while for apps to be added, but they can at least Filter and add quality apps only instead of the junk they allow to exist.

Also, in the mean time, since Android Apps are supported, they should be quick with upgraded the Android version in BB10 to Jelly Bean, so in the mean while, people can use Android Ports.
    03-14-13 07:17 PM

Funniest post ever. I'm done!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 07:17 PM

Wow! Really? People crazy here. LOL
    03-14-13 07:22 PM
    And this is why people are buying these devices full of cool gimmicks but without of any actual using value. I mean, this eye scroll, and IR tracking is really really cool, but as soon as people find out that they will have to power up phone every 4 hours, it won't be so usable after all
    amiitoj likes this.
    03-14-13 07:23 PM

Leggo BBRY!
    how was it?? i was ganna go just to see how it looked like u know scope out the competition lol
    but got lazy after going to dave and busters around times sq for my bday
    03-14-13 07:28 PM
    Yea, but you have to realize, that given the recent US launch, if BB doesn't go all out, people won't buy the Z10, there is no reason for them to do so when they can get a better phone.
    NO, you have to realize that there is a market for Blackberry. Who cares if Apple and Android (Google, HTC, Samsung, etc) have the top two spots? Blackberry doesn't need to be #1 or #2 to be successful and thrive...

You sound like someone with regrets. Again, Android Jelly Bean is a great OS, as is Apple's iOS 6.1.2. Apparently Windows Phone 8 OS is good for others... If you're not happy with BB10, then time to jump ship my friend. If you think Samsung's new GS4 is going to spell the end of Blackberry, then maybe you should 'make the call' with your provider.

LOL, Blackberry is back on track and they're not going anywhere. Since I jumped on the BB bandwagon, I always assumed they were the underdog. They have an uphill battle to fight in terms of consumer perception but already they're doing better than I expected. They'll be fine. Not a doubt in my mind now.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    03-14-13 07:34 PM
    I was expecting samsung to bring something extreme to the table. they didnt.
    Charles Martin1 and angad7.10 like this.
    03-14-13 07:37 PM
    Oh no Blackberry is going out of business in two weeks, just too funny. Blackberry world have some poor quality Apps and all the Android ones are top quality. Lol too funny. Hope the Z10 gets released before they fail.
    03-14-13 07:40 PM
    Lets be very very clear here. It matters little which phone is better. I am a fan of the BB experience, others choose for different reasons. But, with news like the following tidbit yesterday. Companies like HTC, BB and the like have little chance of owning, or gaining in the smartphone space again. This new phone will launch, and be stuffed down the throat of the consumer in very creative and sexy ways. It will sell, does it mean it is better?, **** no, it means it was sold better.

Samsung's insane marketing budget $401M USD was larger than Apple, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard , Dell and Coca-Cola combined in 2012, according to Horace Dediu, analyst at Asymco
    03-14-13 07:49 PM

It really sounds like you were never sold which is ok if you dont believe in BBRY. But for the believers hand gestures and gigantic screens dont interest me. A good friend of mine has the Note II and all i can say when i look at it is "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS"! But samsung does make good products and i wont knock them.
    03-14-13 07:57 PM
    NO, you have to realize that there is a market for Blackberry. Who cares if Apple and Android (Google, HTC, Samsung, etc) have the top two spots? Blackberry doesn't need to be #1 or #2 to be successful and thrive...

You sound like someone with regrets. Again, Android Jelly Bean is a great OS, as is Apple's iOS 6.1.2. Apparently Windows Phone 8 OS is good for others... If you're not happy with BB10, then time to jump ship
    my friend. If you think Samsung's new GS4 is going to spell the end of
    Blackberry, then maybe you should 'make the call' with your provider.

LOL, Blackberry is back on track and they're not going anywhere. Since I jumped on the BB bandwagon, I always assumed they were the underdog. They have an uphill battle to fight in terms of consumer perception but already they're doing better than I expected. They'll be fine. Not a doubt in my mind now.
    Well said!
    If anyone is that easily swayed then apparently they're clueless of what QNX is all about. BB10 is ahead of the competition folks and with S4 knox the competition looks bright for BB10 Thanks Samsung! Plus knox SAFE will have to prove that its as safe or better than BES. Basically Samsung say hey Blackberry this is the new way of mobile computing and we're coming to take a slice of the pie. Mobile computing work and personal is the future. Apple looks like they're behind. Also folks Blackberry is the leader in all mobile
    security
    anon5129477 likes this.
    03-14-13 08:05 PM
    Samsung have their fans, Apple have their fans and BlackBerry have their fans. The whole scare mongering thing is pathetic. Every time a new phone is released there are people saying how the competition is going to be killed off in X amount of weeks or months. Some people don't buy a phone simply for the badge. I certainly didn't.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 08:13 PM
    It is way too gimmicky for me. Eye movement, body. finger movement according to the review affects it.If I read the review right I would be throwing it against a wall in the first week.
    03-14-13 08:17 PM

HA!!! Well, it's good to know the world is still safe. I love predictions such as this. SMH........poor feller, I kind of feel sorry for you.
    03-14-13 08:43 PM
    03-14-13 09:00 PM
    i poked around on a s3 and a note today. almost puked, didnt help have some uninformed att rep next to me either. Its creepy they have to walk people out of the store too. Very annoying.
    03-14-13 09:14 PM
    Well said!
    If anyone is that easily swayed then apparently they're clueless of what QNX is all about. BB10 is ahead of the competition folks and with S4 knox the competition looks bright for BB10 Thanks Samsung! Plus knox SAFE will have to prove that its as safe or better than BES. Basically Samsung say hey Blackberry this is the new way of mobile computing and we're coming to take a slice of the pie. Mobile computing work and personal is the future. Apple looks like they're behind. Also folks Blackberry is the leader in all mobile
    security

You said it well too. QNX is where its at.
    03-14-13 09:16 PM
31 12