So I just got the Droid....so...friggen...bada$$. I have never been happier with a phone out of the box. It can only get better, especially with Google.

Anyways, back to the question. I noticed that its kind of plain and boring looking...I'm talking about the theme....or whatever it is....any way to spice it up or make it more awesome looking? The phone is so awesome, I think its funny that the theme is boring and dull. haha...

I changed the wallpaper, but meh.....

ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 07:43 PM
    It's an open OS platform, so there will be many themes available. I'm not sure if there are any yet, considering 2.0 is still fairly new, but give it some time, and you'll be able to customize the phone to your liking.
    11-07-09 07:52 PM
    awesome. I can't wait!!!

11-07-09 07:53 PM
    Open Home works, and I'm using the gChrome theme with no problems.
    11-07-09 07:55 PM
    Here's how you make it look better : put it in your pocket and don't ever take it out.

11-07-09 08:26 PM
    LOL...be nice
    11-07-09 08:28 PM
    I used open home which gave me a lot of options and there are many themes for it as well.

To be honest though, I uninstalled it. Currently just running an HTC Hero Clock, with the weather widget that replicates the Sence UI clock and weather App. Good enough to make it not so bland for me
    11-07-09 11:46 PM
    I used open home which gave me a lot of options and there are many themes for it as well.

To be honest though, I uninstalled it. Currently just running an HTC Hero Clock, with the weather widget that replicates the Sence UI clock and weather App. Good enough to make it not so bland for me
    The weather widget does eat battery though. On Eris and Droid.
    11-07-09 11:56 PM
    Any recommendations for a sleek modern contemporary theme?
    11-08-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD