My mom just got the HTC one, and besides hardware, going through the software android has so much more to do. While on the app store it seems as though there are endless amazing apps. The screen looks nicer, not only because it's full hd but because it's set up much better. I know BlackBerry 10 hasn't had enough time to work out kinks, but if people are surprised that BlackBerry is doing poorly they need a reality check
    Greenghost likes this.
    10-08-13 09:25 PM
    What features do you see that BlackBerry 10 doesn't have?

I'm not trolling, I am genuinely interested.
    10-08-13 09:28 PM
    Another thread like these
    Different people different needs..

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 09:30 PM
    Endless amazing apps? Does it gave hub? Does it have amazing keyboard to type multiple languages by flipping? Those two are the two apps I use most everyday. I have endless apps on my Z10 too. I don't have time to use them.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 09:31 PM
    The sound on the HTC One is phenomenal, with sizable front facing speakers and Beats amplified audio. No other device comes close.
    10-08-13 09:55 PM
    Is this the 'General BlackBerry Discussion' forum?
    10-08-13 10:06 PM
    I checked out the HTC ONE, it sounds nice, very clear and better then other phones but its not mind blowing like everyone makes it out to be. My son and I went to Best buy to get him the HTC One but after listening to the phone, he chose the S4 instead (although I tried to convince him to get the Z10 but apps are what young people want).

Posted via CB10
    ankush77 likes this.
    10-08-13 10:19 PM
    I checked out the HTC ONE, it sounds nice, very clear and better then other phones but its not mind blowing like everyone makes it out to be. My son and I went to Best buy to get him the HTC One but after listening to the phone, he chose the S4 instead (although I tried to convince him to get the Z10 but apps are what young people want).
    The S4 usually wins, because of the marketing & mind share
    ankush77 likes this.
    10-08-13 10:22 PM
    My father has one. Not bad. But nothing special. Easily outclassed by the S4.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-08-13 10:26 PM
    My father has one. Not bad. But nothing special. Easily outclassed by the S4.
    I don't know about that. The design is stellar and build quality is awesome.

The S4 comes out on top in photo quality though.
    10-08-13 10:29 PM
    Wasn't meant to say HTC only is better. It's the fact that android is far better. They have home screen widgets, live wallpapers, about 6 lock screen options. The keyboard is great too because it has swype and it's larger. More icons fit on one page. More browsers, Firefox, chrome, stock android etc. Native apps so you don't have to sideload. And one thing that may be hard to explain, but when viewing it seems as though through all the pages and menus, it has much more space, BlackBerry 10 is very compact and small, as is ios
    10-09-13 07:00 AM
    Have used HTC myself,good phone ,but i like z10 more
    10-09-13 07:05 AM
    The HTC One is an amazing device. I've had mine since it's been released and I would definitely buy it again. I'm a little disappointed with the camera which imo is average at best but I hardly ever take pics with my phone so a non issue for me. The build quality is great with that aluminum body but at the same time, I've never been so nervous about dropping a phone. Still think of it as one of the best Android phones out there.
    Greenghost likes this.
    10-09-13 07:31 PM
    Endless amazing apps? Does it gave hub? Does it have amazing keyboard to type multiple languages by flipping? Those two are the two apps I use most everyday. I have endless apps on my Z10 too. I don't have time to use them.

Posted via CB10
    Ummm google now is twice as better than the hub. And its not an app its integrated into the system. Android has hundreds of keyboards in the market also.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 now Free
    10-12-13 03:32 AM
    And the apps he is speaking of bb doesn't have native.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 now Free
    10-12-13 03:37 AM