Yeah, typing is a big deal on it for me. Oh, you got the Nexus 1? I thought you were waiting for the HTC Desire with me, lol.
    I'll take his spot - I'm definitely waiting for the Desire!
    03-19-10 06:40 AM
    I'll take his spot - I'm definitely waiting for the Desire!
    Great! You and me buddy. :P
    Hurry up AT&T!
    03-19-10 08:02 AM
    swype... may have to try it out, Im fine with better keyboard... typing on the iphone was probably the best touch screen I used, well compared to the storm 1.
    03-19-10 08:52 AM
    Great! You and me buddy. :P
    Hurry up AT&T!
    And, we'll both be coming from a 9000 - All the better!
    03-19-10 09:16 AM
    And, we'll both be coming from a 9000 - All the better!
    Terrific! I love my Bold's keyboard, but I'm getting quite tired of RIM's total lack of true innovation with higher spec'ed phones (processors, screen resolutions, etc).
    03-19-10 03:58 PM
    I just switched over from a 9700 to a n1 and within 2 days i can already type faster on my nexus. I still have the stock keyboard as well and absolutly love it. I'm gonna grab better keyboard now and see how that is. All in all the nexus has been a dream come true.
    03-20-10 04:07 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for the status update Glad to hear there's absolutely no problem going from a Bold keyboard to a touchscreen on the Nexus 1. Hopefully, since it's almost the same phone, the Desire will be the same way.
    03-20-10 09:29 PM
    Yeah, typing is a big deal on it for me. Oh, you got the Nexus 1? I thought you were waiting for the HTC Desire with me, lol.
    I am... the n1 is going to help me wait for it. Hehe. I'll most likely put it up for sale and get the Desire.
    03-21-10 01:29 AM
    I am... the n1 is going to help me wait for it. Hehe. I'll most likely put it up for sale and get the Desire.
    Ohh, I see. You have some money to throw around already huh? :P I'm still saving up a little from each paycheck I get. I wonder how much it'll be to upgrade to a Desire on AT&T..I'm such a n00b, I've never even upgraded my cellphone before. (this Bold was my first smartphone ever).
    03-21-10 07:36 PM
    Ohh, I see. You have some money to throw around already huh? :P I'm still saving up a little from each paycheck I get. I wonder how much it'll be to upgrade to a Desire on AT&T..I'm such a n00b, I've never even upgraded my cellphone before. (this Bold was my first smartphone ever).
    It shouldn't be any more than $300. That's where they usually put their high end smartphones, but then again, even the Droid was $199, so AT&T may have a mail in rebate to match Verizon's offer.
    03-21-10 08:33 PM
    Have not heard anything about the desire coming to AT&T. Anyone know when to expect the device to drop??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 01:40 AM
    I ordered the N1 on Saturday, I haven't received it yet. I actually liked the keyboard on the N1 (my friend has one). The N1 was actually about the same as my 3GS, but three things the iPhone had over the "Sexy Nexy" (lol) were the keyboard (it's a tad better than the N1's), the iPod, and the video camera was better (but not by much). Oh and one more thing, the N1 sometimes didn't register when I touch the screen. Sometimes. It wasn't a big deal though. For the limited time I did play with the N1, I would rate it a 4.5/5 and the iPhone a 4.5/5 also. It all depends on the end user which one you prefer. I'm getting rid of my 3GS though. I'll probably be back this summer. Depends if it gets a front facing camera or not.

Also, when the Desire comes out, chances are I will put my N1 on eBay and use that money to buy the Desire at full price...only if it's under $600. Lol.
    03-22-10 05:52 AM
    I ordered the N1 on Saturday, I haven't received it yet. I actually liked the keyboard on the N1 (my friend has one). The N1 was actually about the same as my 3GS, but three things the iPhone had over the "Sexy Nexy" (lol) were the keyboard (it's a tad better than the N1's), the iPod, and the video camera was better (but not by much). Oh and one more thing, the N1 sometimes didn't register when I touch the screen. Sometimes. It wasn't a big deal though. For the limited time I did play with the N1, I would rate it a 4.5/5 and the iPhone a 4.5/5 also. It all depends on the end user which one you prefer. I'm getting rid of my 3GS though. I'll probably be back this summer. Depends if it gets a front facing camera or not.

Also, when the Desire comes out, chances are I will put my N1 on eBay and use that money to buy the Desire at full price...only if it's under $600. Lol.

What's up buddy or shall I say traitor! Haaa. I got my N1 2day and it's ridiculously nice. The screen is beautiful and I'm in love.
    03-22-10 11:34 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD