impressed me! I have my BB listed on Craig's list and am having problems with my camera. I do have a photo of my BB on my Incredible so I went into Craigslist using my Incredible and it allowed me to post the pic of the BB to my post.
    I am really impressed with the internet experience from the Incredible.
    I never had full internet exp like this with my BB .
    I am glad I made the switch.....
    12-18-10 05:24 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Android. Good browsing come stock with our devices.
    12-18-10 05:29 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Android. Good browsing come stock with our devices.
    "our" devices?
    12-18-10 05:36 PM
    "our" devices?
    What don't you understand? We own Android devices. So they are "ours". Just like for Americans, the United States is our country.
    12-18-10 05:41 PM
    LOL good comeback avt !
    12-18-10 05:45 PM
    The grass is greener
    12-18-10 05:45 PM
    What don't you understand? We own Android devices. So they are "ours". Just like for Americans, the United States is our country.
    Will the way you gave that whole "welcome to android" greeting, it just made it seem like you were V.P. or C.E.O. or something lol.

It's all good.

I guess I keep forgetting this IS Crackberry lol.
    12-18-10 05:47 PM
    Will the way you gave that whole "welcome to android" greeting, it just made it seem like you were V.P. or C.E.O. or something lol.

It's all good.

I guess I keep forgetting this IS Crackberry lol.
    CEO or VP? Lol. I just welcomed her to the platform, nothing more. I'm no "armchair CEO", I'm not telling anyone what a company should or should not be doing like some of the posters on this site. That kinda stuff is found in the News and Rumors section.
    12-18-10 05:56 PM
    CEO or VP? Lol. I just welcomed her to the platform, nothing more. I'm no "armchair CEO", I'm not telling anyone what a company should or should not be doing like some of the posters on this site. That kinda stuff is found in the News and Rumors section.
    That's true. They be off the hook over in that section lol.
    12-18-10 06:04 PM
    That's true. They be off the hook over in that section lol.
    Haha yea. Always a funny read up here. Toolbox central.
    12-18-10 06:05 PM
    LOL good comeback avt !
    Right...right...gotcha
    12-18-10 06:11 PM
    There are so many things you can do with Android that isn't possible with Blackberry. As you said it's a FULL internet experience as opposed to Blackberry which is a half @$S experience.
    12-18-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD