Wondering if most people are going with a case or Invisible Screen Protector for the Incredible? Suggestions on which ones work best?
    05-25-10 08:41 PM
    I have the invisible shield from zagg.com and the high gloss silicon case in black from Verizon. I love the combo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 09:39 PM
    I read on XDA forums a lot of people raving about bestskinsever.com. Some people prefer them to Zagg and they are much cheaper as well.

I have a Zagg skin on my Macbookpro, and after months/years of use, the edges get dirty and degrade. But they really are tough and durable, will stand up to anything (however the phone might not...ie: a hard drop)

I ordered a silicon skin and screen protector from Amazon for a couple bucks. Just don't toss your phone around and you shouldn't need more then that.
    05-25-10 10:04 PM
    Sounds like a good combo

Do you have a link for the Verizon case?

I have the invisible shield from zagg.com and the high gloss silicon case in black from Verizon. I love the combo.

05-26-10 07:51 AM

I also use this case from Verizon (love it!) and ordered the BSE screen protector..I love the BSE, works just as well as Zagg and cheaper
    05-27-10 08:41 AM
    Sounds like a good combo

Do you have a link for the Verizon case?

Enter your location
    Last edited by NEPABBuser; 05-27-10 at 08:48 AM.
    05-27-10 08:45 AM
    How does that one compare to the Seidio Innocase II Surface?

05-27-10 11:01 AM
    How does that one compare to the Seidio Innocase II Surface?
    This case from Verizon is a Neoprene case yet a harder version and not as soft as a neoprene skin
    05-27-10 12:09 PM
    So one better than the other? Coverage the same?

If you go with either of these, is it still a good idea to get the InvisibleShield?

This case from Verizon is a Neoprene case yet a harder version and not as soft as a neoprene skin
    05-27-10 12:23 PM
    So one better than the other? Coverage the same?

If you go with either of these, is it still a good idea to get the InvisibleShield?
    I am getting overlay since this case will not protect the screen. I ordered the Bestskinsever brand. same style as the zagg just cheaper
    05-27-10 01:04 PM
    I originally had a generic screen protector from Verizon but it started scratching up and I was afraid the screen would get scratched and it also didn't cover every part of the screen so I bought the Zagg Invisible Shield like i do for pretty much all my electronics. Yea after some years use they get alittle dirty or start to look funky but they hold up better than any screen protectors I've ever used. I also got the red and black shell from Verizon.
    05-27-10 03:24 PM
    I use a slip case
    that covers the screen in my pocket. I used BSE screen protectors before but I don't think I need one with this phone. They sort of make the screen harder to keep clean. I don't think I will mess with it on this phone.

05-27-10 03:41 PM
    no case yet just screen protector, but the flexi skin case is peeking my interest...
    05-27-10 07:27 PM
    Going with Ghost Armor and a Innocase. Ghost armor looks pretty sweet:

05-27-10 10:27 PM
    I got the vzw black silicon case and screen protectors. Works good.

05-28-10 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD