IM GONE..LOL

That new droid incredible is amazing and light years ahead of time. I mean 8 pixel camera... 1 GHZ processer

BB will never be able to catch up.. Just look at the fine piece of work.

When I bring her home, I'm having sex with her..lol

HTC Incredible™
    Last edited by BLACKBERRYGEEKER; 04-21-10 at 09:33 PM.
    04-21-10 09:30 PM
    then i will congratulate you ahead of time for losing your virginity...
    04-21-10 09:32 PM
    hahahahaha^^ this guy..

Seriously.. Nobody can say that a BB phone is better then this phone. There is no argument
    04-21-10 09:33 PM
    enjoy....you'll be back.

bye.
    04-21-10 09:33 PM
    and is this the correct place to post about an android device?
    Last edited by paulwright1; 04-21-10 at 09:47 PM.
    04-21-10 09:40 PM
    The thing is 90% of us dont even use the blackberry to its full potential which is email.

I dont get it,.. Why is email so good with blackberry vs a droid?
    04-21-10 09:40 PM
    and is this the correct place to post about an adroid device?

I was gonna ask you the same thing
    04-21-10 09:41 PM
    I was gonna ask you the same thing
    well you obviously have no clue what your talking about when it comes to anything technical.

And no, this is not the place for your lame posts about nothing.
    04-21-10 09:45 PM
    This guy a a troll. He is always posting questions that have been answered and asks them over and over. He is just trying to start something.

Back on subject, I am getting an Incredible. My needs have changed and I don't care so much for amazing email support. I need better web browsing. So, Android is a good choice for me. No need to flaunt it. No one cares what device you move to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 09:47 PM
    ^^^So does Droid have good email support? I dont understand what the BB can do with email that the droid cant?
    04-21-10 09:51 PM
    Good Luck with your new phone. Everyone has a choice in life.
    04-21-10 09:55 PM
    The Droid has decent support for gmail. It pushes Gmail no problem. When you try into exchange, BlackBerry wins hands down. BlackBerrys are made for email. They push all email accounts becasue of RIMs servers. Android is good, but BlackBerry is better in that regards. BlackBerry is also more secure.
    04-21-10 09:55 PM
    Just a reminder play nice guys.

04-21-10 10:07 PM
    For me, .607 solved the browser issues.

I was thinking about getting the Incredible myself and/or for my wife. There is an amazing Android app called Sky Map. If you hold the phone up to the sky at night it presents a labelled star map which exactly overlays what is behind the phone in the sky. If you move or reorient the phone, the sky map adapts based on the GPS and built-in compass. Amazing.

I probably won't get the Incredible, though. With that big processor comes a mediocre battery life (according to the reviews I have read) and battery life really is a strength of the BB's and important to me. Most of the time I am actually depending on my S2 to act like a phone!

Maybe Google will put that app in the iPad competitor that is rumored to soon be available.
    04-21-10 10:12 PM
    That app sounds cool nice eye candy app to show off the device. No reason RIM can't put a compass in these things.

04-21-10 10:20 PM
    The Droid has decent support for gmail. It pushes Gmail no problem. When you try into exchange, BlackBerry wins hands down. BlackBerrys are made for email. They push all email accounts becasue of RIMs servers. Android is good, but BlackBerry is better in that regards. BlackBerry is also more secure.
    For most android up till now, Exchange wasn't supported out of the box. But the Newest HTC phones (like Incredible) have full exchange support, and the touchdown app also does exchange. There really is no reason other than you work for a company where IT specifies Blackberry, to use one.

But yah the one thing RIM has is push for everything. But Android will get there soon enough. If you use Gmail, its just as fast. Otherwise you gotta wait a whole 5 minutes to poll, and unless you are the presidents aid, or a military officer in Iraq, I'm not sure most people need to see it the second its sent.
    Last edited by dtboos; 04-21-10 at 10:39 PM.
    04-21-10 10:24 PM
    i can't wait to upgrade to the incredible this month also, bb tour goodbye!
    04-21-10 10:45 PM
    ^^^So does Droid have good email support? I dont understand what the BB can do with email that the droid cant?
    Yet you post how great it is...

You should get this, you will be less dangerous
    BBGeek perfect Cell/

and you just have to shake turn off..
    04-21-10 11:10 PM
    A couple of key things to remember...

1) The Incredible is a "guy".
    2) Use protection... buy a screen protector.
    04-21-10 11:20 PM
    IM GONE..LOL

That new droid incredible is amazing and light years ahead of time. I mean 8 pixel camera... 1 GHZ processer

HTC Incredible�„�
    I'm going to confidently say the Blackberry Storm was probably never for you. Have fun with the Incredible im sure you will love it much more the the Storm 2
    04-21-10 11:35 PM
    Preordered my incredible also....goodbye bb

Anyone wanna buy a tour or storm2
    04-22-10 01:34 AM
    A couple of key things to remember...

1) The Incredible is a "guy".
    2) Use protection... buy a screen protector.
    LMFAO Civic
    04-22-10 05:16 AM
    With the new 2.1 for my Moto Droid we can use yahoo now with out any of that special programing you needed to do...
    04-22-10 06:50 AM
    A recent poll found that 62% of all Blackberry users are giving serious considertion to switching to a non Blackberry phone at the end of their contracts. Wonder when RIM will understand that their equipment and OS is out of date and behind several generations? I have used the Driod while keeping my Storm.. there is no comparision. Driod slays Blackberry.. and even more amazing after 3 months of use i didnt even have to do a battery pull on the Driod. Rumor is that Blackberry is issuing 6.0 OS that provides multi-tasking, better scrolling, pinch touch screen and more maybe the powers at RIM have tried an iPhone or a Droid too.. and now understand what they need to be competitive.
    04-22-10 07:07 AM
    IM GONE..LOL

HTC Incredible™
    Enjoy.

Preordered my incredible also....goodbye bb

Anyone wanna buy a tour or storm2
    And to you as well... I'll take that s2 if it's near $100
    04-22-10 07:20 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD