I just ordered an N1. I love my Bold 9000 still but it's just getting too boring for me. RIM is falling further and further behind, and I'm ready to jump ship. Can't wait to get it and try it out.
    04-02-10 01:24 PM
    i have had a Nexus one for 5 days....gave it away, to my friends son....nice toy but that's about it....i am not a Face-booker etc....i need email from a company account....plus 4 different Calendars. ( not multiply cal sync )
    Zero Visibility in the sunlight.
    can't change the font size of the email

roaming cost will kill you, if you are +200 days traveling outside of the country.

If you need to be entertained by a phone ....sure it is a great toy .....but i am happy not to fiddle around with a phone ....i use it as a tool.
    Last edited by Ti-Mike; 04-03-10 at 12:05 AM.
    04-02-10 02:57 PM
    i have had a Nexus one for 5 days....gave it away, to my friends son....nice toy but that's about it....in not a Face-booker etc....i need email from a company account....plus 4 different Calendars. ( not multiply cal sync )
    Zero Visibility in the sunlight.
    can't change the font size of the email

roaming cost will kill you, if you are +200 days traveling outside of the country.

If you need to be entertained by a phone ....sure it is a great toy .....but i am happy not to fiddle around with a phone ....i use it as a tool.
    Next time give it to me!
    04-02-10 03:41 PM
    Thanks for the insights on this board. My wife just got a my touch on TMO and it was pretty fun to play with. I am on ATT and saw where they now make a N1 for ATT 3G network. I was really itching to get one but I am afraid the battery life is too important to me as well as the phone and messaging. This is why I used an iphone 3G for a while which is now my ipod touch. I still carry it and like to play with it when I have wifi but as a reliable phone I will stick with my 9700. Thanks everyone!
    04-03-10 10:37 AM
    I have my Bold 9000 sitting on the shelf behind me. My Nexus One arrived yesterday and It's awesome. The on-screen keyboard is taking sometime to get used to.

I'll give it a few weeks then either give the BB or this one to my son.
    04-03-10 06:12 PM
    My wife just got a Motorola Cliq Android phone. Her battery life is horrible, maybe 10-12 hours @ most. I get like 3 days out of my 9700. I couldn't always worry about battery life. I downloaded Task Killer on her phone from the Android Market and it seems to help quite a bit. I'll stick with my BB, but its a great social networking phone (Cliq).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 06:29 PM
    Interesting reviews. I just ordered the Droid on Verizon and sending my Curve 2 back. I can't speak for the Bold, but RIM is definitely behind now...

The Curve 2 is a joke. Battery life is awful, but the worst thing is the plastic frames surrounding the screen are bent, and the glue under the call and end buttons are all undone, and this was after 3 weeks of ownership!

I was about to jump on the N1 train and wait for it to come to Verizon, but I just don't deem HTC to be a reliable brand. Customer service seems to be pretty bad, too.
    04-03-10 08:13 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD