04-01-10 08:13 PM
    I am patiently waiting for the Evo and this does upset me. If it's real. Time will tell I suppose...
    04-01-10 08:35 PM
    Nah, that site isn't reliable. They misinterpreted the ruling. What happened today basically means that there will be an investigation.

The suit is a sweeping accusation of patent theft, and a ruling against HTC would likely have broader implications on the rest of the industry as well. Within 45 days, the ITC will set a target date for when the investigation will be complete—and for a case of this magnitude, that would likely be months from now. Any actionable ruling would have to be implemented within 60 days of that ruling.
    This won't effect any phones for the next 4 or 5 months, at a minimum.
    04-01-10 08:47 PM
    Apple is starting to annoy me, first for an American company they didn't show us Americans any love with this stupid exclusivity deal with AT&T. second is what happen to innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
    04-01-10 08:50 PM
    Nah, that site isn't reliable. They misinterpreted the ruling. What happened today basically means that there will be an investigation.

This won't effect any phones for the next 4 or 5 months, at a minimum.
    I really hope so. I have been waiting for a phone like this to come to Sprint for what seems like forever now.
    04-01-10 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD