just got mine today, still setting things up but fairly impressed so far for the price.

Any good recommendations for a protective case
    01-06-20 05:32 PM
    This phone came this way. I tried a factory reset, no joy. I tried fiddling with everything, nope. What to do...??? Conite, Blaze, some smarties ??
    The translation is:

TEE: inactive
    Google: inactive

What makes you think it has anything to do with that line in developer options?
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    01-06-20 06:04 PM
    The translation is:

TEE: inactive
    Google: inactive

What makes you think it has anything to do with that line in developer options?
    I fiddled witheverything and that displayed what is shown... I am dumb as snot beyond that

Why is that thing there?

Why did it have to be me??
    01-06-20 06:34 PM
    How to get rid of it??

XDA speaks of other devices so afflicted...
    01-06-20 06:35 PM

XDA speaks of other devices so afflicted...
    Only Unihertz can tell you that.

Could be a key combination, could be a bug, could be a setting on an engineering screen, etc.
    01-06-20 06:44 PM
    And they will not

I have begged, pleadedpc and threatened...
    01-06-20 06:48 PM
    And they will not

I have begged, pleadedpc and threatened...
    I'm not sure how you approached them, but it sounds like a simple request. Can you PM me the email you got back from them? Maybe I can figure out what went wrong and suggest a better approach.
    01-06-20 07:00 PM
    I'm not sure how you approached them, but it sounds like a simple request. Can you PM me the email you got back from them? Maybe I can figure out what went wrong and suggest a better approach.
    I don't need PM... they accused me of rooting it, gave me a phone number to call in China... they didn't say anything else... no RMA, no offer for service, no address... nada
    01-06-20 07:13 PM
    I don't need PM... they accused me of rooting it, gave me a phone number to call in China... they didn't say anything else... no RMA, no offer for service, no address... nada
    So, did you call the number?

Can you not try to email again? Hopefully you'll get someone else. Just politely ask how to get rid of the red text at the top of the screen. Send a screenshot.
    01-06-20 07:14 PM
    So, did you call the number?
    Nope, but while I was giving you a hard time a guy from now is telling me it failed to write two keys (TEE and Google) during manufacturing and he asked me if I have a windows computer... I suppose he's gonna have me load the keys...
    01-06-20 07:17 PM
    Nope, but while I was giving you a hard time a guy from now is telling me it failed to write two keys (TEE and Google) during manufacturing and he asked me if I have a windows computer... I suppose he's gonna have me load the keys...
    Sounds good. Keep me posted. I'd love to see what he sends you.
    01-06-20 07:28 PM
    Sounds good. Keep me posted. I'd love to see what he sends you.
    He asked me if I have a windows computer and what version and then asked my email and the 2 IMEIs for the phone... I think he's getting ready to send me the keys and have me open the bootloader and insert them... I hope he gives me good info... he works for unihertz as a software engineer says FB
    01-06-20 07:33 PM
    He asked me if I have a windows computer and what version and then asked my email and the 2 IMEIs for the phone... I think he's getting ready to send me the keys and have me open the bootloader and insert them... I hope he gives me good info... he works for unihertz as a software engineer says FB
    He may just give you a proper autoloader too. If so, gimme gimme.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-06-20 07:34 PM
    just got mine today, still setting things up but fairly impressed so far for the price.

Any good recommendations for a protective case
    it's a military spec impact resistant rugged smartphone. the protective case is already built in
    01-06-20 10:07 PM
    it's a military spec impact resistant rugged smartphone. the protective case is already built in
    Thanks.... I'am just being a smartass, It will be the first smartphone I use without some type of case. I may get a holster for it at some point.
    3800 likes this.
    01-06-20 10:29 PM
    Thanks.... I'am just being a smartass, It will be the first smartphone I use without some type of case. I may get a holster for it at some point.
    Do you think you will actually be able to find a holster to fit? I was thinking a purse maybe with chain shoulders straps with padding for the shoulder....
    ppeters914, Mecca EL and dmlis like this.
    01-06-20 10:37 PM
    Right now I started using the Titan as my daily driver. I'm quite interested to see, how long the battery life will be (right now it shows a "screen off time": 200h vs. "screen on time": 50h). I don't use any assistans and deactivated everything I don't need.

It took me the last two days to setup everything and I'm quite sure there will be more adjustment necessary in the nex days.

Right now I would say:

-The weight does'nt disturbe me at all.
    -It is not slippery compared to my KeyOne and it's fun to use it! If I go back to the Key One I alway get this feeling "don't let it fall down". With the Titan this feeling is totally gone and I don't need any case for it ...
    -Display is very good in my opinion. Just one thing I want to change: it is quite bright even in the darkest setting. Mybe there is a way to get it a little darker. I'll see if I find a solution for it.
    -PKB is good and I'm getting used to it. It is like always: a new device needs some time...
    -I installed all the Blackberry software except the keyboard because choosing special characters on screen takes a bit to much space for my taste ...
    Blackberry Launcher looks very nice on it! Right now there is not much difference compared to my KeyOne. I installed exact the same software. Only Netguard is new. On the KeyOne I used Blokada for Blocking Adds.
    Netguard works fine and is easy to setup - it just needs time to find the right setting for every (system) app.

All in all I'm very impressed and will see how good it works as daily driver.

... and even my girlfriend likes it!
    01-07-20 03:17 AM
    Right now I started using the Titan as my daily driver. I'm quite interested to see, how long the battery life will be (right now it shows a "screen off time": 200h vs. "screen on time": 50h). I don't use any assistans and deactivated everything I don't need.

It took me the last two days to setup everything and I'm quite sure there will be more adjustment necessary in the nex days.

Right now I would say:

-The weight does'nt disturbe me at all.
    -It is not slippery compared to my KeyOne and it's fun to use it! If I go back to the Key One I alway get this feeling "don't let it fall down". With the Titan this feeling is totally gone and I don't need any case for it ...
    -Display is very good in my opinion. Just one thing I want to change: it is quite bright even in the darkest setting. Mybe there is a way to get it a little darker. I'll see if I find a solution for it.
    -PKB is good and I'm getting used to it. It is like always: a new device needs some time...
    -I installed all the Blackberry software except the keyboard because choosing special characters on screen takes a bit to much space for my taste ...
    Blackberry Launcher looks very nice on it! Right now there is not much difference compared to my KeyOne. I installed exact the same software. Only Netguard is new. On the KeyOne I used Blokada for Blocking Adds.
    Netguard works fine and is easy to setup - it just needs time to find the right setting for every (system) app.

All in all I'm very impressed and will see how good it works as daily driver.

... and even my girlfriend likes it!
    And she told you size doesn’t matter

;-)
    Jenserm and ppeters914 like this.
    01-07-20 06:54 AM
    Except that the Titan isn't really capable of being a daily driver - even if it was only $1.
    "Eppure si muove!"
    It's been my daily driver since Friday and so far I'm happy with it. Just like every new device on the market it needs time to mature. There are issues, but considering the price, keyboard and screen real-estate, it's been so far worthwhile. It's not for everyone and safety shoes are recommended.
    Coming from a highly customised Xiaomi Mi 8 SE, there are of course things I do miss like the excellent cameras and crisp picture. But if Unihertz continue listening to their customers and update accordingly, then it's going to be worth its weight to me.
    moosbb and cyberdoggie like this.
    01-07-20 08:51 AM
    "Eppure si muove!"
    It's been my daily driver since Friday and so far I'm happy with it. There are issues,
    Can you please expand on what issues you are seeing? I'm considering getting one to replace my Keyone.
    01-07-20 09:00 AM
    Shot through heart.....
    Meant...very slim I am on that site.

Wasn't a shot through the heart

But don't get your hopes up.
    01-07-20 09:08 AM
    Meant...very slim I am on that site.

Wasn't a shot through the heart

But don't get your hopes up.
    Just saw this right as I was getting ready to jump

*** from the first story window
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-07-20 10:30 AM
    I'm considering getting one to replace my Keyone.
    Consider a KEY2 or KEY2 LE lol
    01-07-20 12:15 PM
    Just saw this right as I was getting ready to jump

*** from the first story window

Ya know, yrs ago, they wouldn't allow us to talk jibber jabber on here. BB better get some phones to keep everyone in line
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-07-20 01:08 PM

Ya know, yrs ago, they wouldn't allow us to talk jibber jabber on here. BB better get some phones to keep everyone in line
    In this case, we’re not worried about upsetting the OP...
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-07-20 01:28 PM
1,491 ... 678910 ...