What 1300?
    08-25-20 01:49 AM
    What 1300?
    Post number.
    08-25-20 04:37 AM
    Post number.
    I was gonna say that’s not a lot of words for a PKB device
    08-25-20 08:45 PM
    I bought wireless charger and it only charges phone in one position, when the phone is upside down.
    But, I noticed one other thing. Fingerpring sensor doesn't work when the phone is charging.
    09-10-20 11:39 AM
    I forgot about Titan since OM/BB announcement. When’s the next Titan coming out? Android 11 yet? Monthly security updates still monthly?
    09-10-20 01:23 PM
    I forgot about Titan since OM/BB announcement. When’s the next Titan coming out? Android 11 yet? Monthly security updates still monthly?
    android 10 in october
    09-10-20 01:56 PM
    android 10 in october
    So even though using Android One, it still lags Android release by one year? So it’s X-1 by design?
    09-10-20 04:24 PM
    So even though using Android One, it still lags Android release by one year? So it’s X-1 by design?
    android one? it has android pie currently
    09-10-20 04:35 PM
    This is no Android One device.
    3800 likes this.
    09-10-20 04:42 PM
    This is no Android One device.
    And that’s why I stick with the business angle......
    09-10-20 07:33 PM
    A dozen of us have been running 10 for 2 months.
    android 10 in october
    09-10-20 07:40 PM
    A dozen of us have been running 10 for 2 months.
    thats cool. my Essential phone has had it for a year. I'll wait for the official rather than installing some sketchy beta
    09-10-20 07:42 PM
    How is an open source asop rom sketchy at all? It's a lot open than the stock rom from the devs that refuse all our kernel requests.
    thats cool. my Essential phone has had it for a year. I'll wait for the official rather than installing some sketchy beta
    09-10-20 10:26 PM
    is there an advantage of android 10 vs 9?
    09-11-20 10:18 AM
    is there an advantage of android 10 vs 9?
    Well, of course. Incremental differences between each version. Security is always bolstered, among other things. Swipe gestures improved significantly between 9 and 10. So have notifications.
    09-11-20 10:33 AM
    And that’s why I stick with the business angle......
    Sad thing is... I'm not sure the Android One program is much of a business angle at this point. Looking like Nokia is the only OEM with any new phones on the program this year. Moto, Sharp, Xiaomi haven't released a new Android One device this year.
    But Nokia's sales are declining, and now even their massive dumb phone business is starting to decline. How long those HDM investors will keep taking losses? With Conite choosing to opt for one of these... it's a clear indicator that Android One is coming to an end.

I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-q1-2020-nokia-smartphones.jpeg

Seems like a great program... but right now it pretty much hinges on HMD Global and their Nokia smartphone.
    09-11-20 11:26 AM
    Sad thing is... I'm not sure the Android One program is much of a business angle at this point. Looking like Nokia is the only OEM with any new phones on the program this year. Moto, Sharp, Xiaomi haven't released a new Android One device this year.
    But Nokia's sales are declining, and now even their massive dumb phone business is starting to decline. How long those HDM investors will keep taking losses? With Conite choosing to opt for one of these... it's a clear indicator that Android One is coming to an end.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Q1-2020-Nokia-smartphones.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	449518

Seems like a great program... but right now it pretty much hinges on HMD Global and their Nokia smartphone.
    Are you suggesting @conite supporting a brand other than BB and BBMo is the industry contra-indicator? We could make so much cash, all we need is for conite to support Apple products across the board........ We could make billions each, but conite has stated multiple times, he can’t be purchased. Never mind.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-11-20 11:54 AM
    Are you suggesting @conite supporting a brand other than BB and BBMo is the industry contra-indicator? We could make so much cash, all we need is for conite to support Apple products across the board........ We could make billions each, but conite has stated multiple times, he can’t be purchased. Never mind.
    I'm surprisingly cheap actually.
    09-11-20 11:57 AM
    I'm surprisingly cheap actually.
    Yes as I’ve actually read the accusations here along with the fact you stand on both sides of the fence in EVERY situation including the ones nobody has even invented yet......
    3800 likes this.
    09-11-20 12:01 PM
    Has their been any further information on a Titan 2 or whatever?
    09-27-20 04:35 PM
    Not that I have seen...
    09-27-20 04:42 PM
    they've talked about a titan mini since the titan launched. they've since released an atom 2 and jelly 2 since the titan release so following their natural order of releases so far I assume the titan mini is next on the list. considering the titan was released less than a year ago, its sequel is probably 6+ months away
    09-27-20 04:46 PM
    they've talked about a titan mini since the titan launched. they've since released an atom 2 and jelly 2 since the titan release so following their natural order of releases so far I assume the titan mini is next on the list. considering the titan was released less than a year ago, its sequel is probably 6+ months away
    I posted about "Titan mini" the day I received it on their FB portal
    09-27-20 05:17 PM
    I’m just surprised there’s been no Unihertz comments since OM announcement. It’s a rather limited niche audience. I would’ve expected Unihertz taking some advantage of OM publicity.
    09-27-20 05:30 PM
    I’m just surprised there’s been no Unihertz comments since OM announcement. It’s a rather limited niche audience. I would’ve expected Unihertz taking some advantage of OM publicity.
    eh I think they recognize its a separate market aside from being PKB. Titan is a low priced rugged phone that obviously places no importance on security. the 5G BlackBerry will be over double the price of the current titan or mini and customers will buy either phone for different reasons
    09-27-20 05:35 PM
1,491 ... 5152535455 ...