Did anyone find a Visual Voicemail App that works on the Titan. On my Key2LE I had a tab in the phone dialer app that was for voice mail, but on the Titan there is not a tab. I tried to install the Verizon VVM app from the Playstore but got the error that it was not compatible.
    For me the ATT app, the Google Voice app, and XFinity Voice app work
    03-18-20 11:36 AM
    I believe Chairman Xi and China Telecom have setup a folder on everyone. You just need your password to set up your access since Chairman Xi doesn’t want you accessing the surveillance version.
    I just need the login info so I can log in and get my messages.
    03-18-20 12:30 PM
    I just need the login info so I can log in and get my messages.
    No problem. To verify your identity, just send me your full name, address, taxpayer id and dob for verification purposes ;-D

Being serious now, for non-VZW phones, I believe they all show non-compatibility
    03-18-20 02:27 PM
    No problem. To verify your identity, just send me your full name, address, taxpayer id and dob for verification purposes ;-D

Being serious now, for non-VZW phones, I believe they all show non-compatibility
    Non-VZW devices can not have the Premium VVM, but I have the basic VVM working on 3 non-VZW Blackberry Key2LE. I am using the built in OEM app within the dialer app. Just need Unihertz to upgrade their dialer app to have the voicemail tab.
    03-18-20 03:16 PM
    Non-VZW devices can not have the Premium VVM, but I have the basic VVM working on 3 non-VZW Blackberry Key2LE. I am using the built in OEM app within the dialer app. Just need Unihertz to upgrade their dialer app to have the voicemail tab.
    Good luck with that...
    03-18-20 03:20 PM
    I believe Chairman Xi and China Telecom have setup a folder on everyone. You just need your password to set up your access since Chairman Xi doesn’t want you accessing the surveillance version.
    Ha ha... Yawn...
    03-19-20 06:12 PM
    Ha ha... Yawn...
    Mine has gone back in the box for several reasons... it will emerge when a new update comes and has a security update within...
    03-19-20 06:18 PM
    Just got my Titan and typing this out now. Have to say I am very impressed and love the form factor... Really feels like a quality piece of hardware...
    3800 and the_boon like this.
    03-23-20 10:09 AM
    Just saw the post today on their Facebook page. The TITAN is for sale again today!!! Listed now at $339

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    the_boon likes this.
    03-25-20 07:27 AM
    Unihertz created a poll for a potential new QWERTY keyboard phone... sounds good !
    (source : facebook)
    Attached Thumbnails I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-img_20200325_134758.jpg  
    Grungni, the_boon and 3800 like this.
    03-25-20 07:49 AM
    Unihertz created a poll for a potential new QWERTY keyboard phone... sounds good !
    This is very good news for us keyboard lovers... :-)
    3800 likes this.
    03-25-20 07:53 AM
    WOWWWWWWW
    03-25-20 08:46 AM
    hmmm, I don't want to log on to FB. is there another way to view the 3 designs?
    03-25-20 07:34 PM
    Sure. Some were added by users.
    Attached Thumbnails I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-img_20200326_080848.jpg   I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-img_20200326_080858.jpg  
    Wrec and Phazn like this.
    03-26-20 02:11 AM
    I think KB 5 looks the best...
    03-26-20 06:36 AM
    One thing that I did always enjoy about the Passport's keyboard is that when thrashing out words I know that I only have letters to hit and not a recent app button or Android's back button.

Does anyone who has a Titan often hit the row of buttons at the top row by accident to a point of frustration?

03-26-20 07:07 AM

Does anyone who has a Titan often hit the row of buttons at the top row by accident to a point of frustration?

No not an issue, because you're not gonna be swiping up to autocomplete on the Titan. And the top row of buttons are actual buttons which need some force to depress, so even if you glide your finger over them accidentally they won't just push themselves.

I had a Titan, the only thing I would tell you to expect is to put alot of force to press the keyboard keys, compared to any BlackBerry phone.
    Grungni likes this.
    03-26-20 07:48 AM
    Thanks,

FWIW, i like 1 & 3 (they actually look the same).

- With the Alt and Shift in the bottom right so i can hold them with my right thumb while using my left thumb to hit the accompanying key.
    - I've been liking the back button where it is, to the right of the home key. works good for me when reading with the phone in landscape orientation (rotated counterclockwise with the kb to the right for scrolling with my right thumb)
    - wish they'd put the red convenience key on the right-side below the power button (like the Key2) so i don't inadvertently hit it when reading with the phone in landscape orientation
    - hope the speaker is moved from the back so i can hear the other party on phone calls with the phone in speaker mode and laying on a table
    Last edited by Wrec; 03-26-20 at 12:26 PM.
    Grungni likes this.
    03-26-20 11:53 AM
    No not an issue, because you're not gonna be swiping up to autocomplete on the Titan. And the top row of buttons are actual buttons which need some force to depress, so even if you glide your finger over them accidentally they won't just push themselves.

I had a Titan, the only thing I would tell you to expect is to put alot of force to press the keyboard keys, compared to any BlackBerry phone.
    OK here's my next question.
    Siting in a waiting room you are thrashing away a msg or email to a friend. How many people that had no reason to look at you are now staring at you making noise like your on your mom's 1965 typewriter? Lol

Just wondering how loud the stiff keys are? Lol

03-26-20 04:43 PM
    Siting in a waiting room you are thrashing away a msg or email to a friend. How many people that had no reason to look at you are now staring at you making noise like your on your mom's 1965 typewriter? Lol

Based on that example, Boon’s mom owned a typewriter buy here/pay here and repair shop. It would explain many things about Boon’s PKB fixation.
    3800 likes this.
    03-26-20 04:50 PM
    Well that’s my point. He’s got nothing to do with either BlackBerry company. Same thing with CrackBerry members. Your earlier statement made it sound like we have special information...
    You mean you don't have special information?

Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to ask that. Never mind.

Carry on.
    03-26-20 05:06 PM

The Titan's keys are very stiff and mushy, but they are not loud. Noise isn't an issue with that phone.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-26-20 05:41 PM
    The Titan's keys are very stiff and mushy, but they are not loud. Noise isn't an issue with that phone.
    Thank you for that, it is good to know.

My next question is that here in CB, in many early reviews of the Titan, left it as an interesting phone but not a legible Daily-Driver.
    Do you think that opinion has changed after the recent updates and would you easily say that the Titan could be a everyday Daily-Driver phone for most?

03-26-20 06:13 PM
    Thank you for that, it is good to know.

My next question is that here in CB, in many early reviews of the Titan, left it as an interesting phone but not a legible Daily-Driver.
    Do you think that opinion has changed after the recent updates and would you easily say that the Titan could be a everyday Daily-Driver phone for most?

I find it too unwieldy as a daily driver. And as a power-keyboard person, it's ultimately too tiring to type on for long periods.

That said, it's a solid device, and works fine.

I may not be representative of the average user though, because I type a LOT.

The Titan is as secure as an unlocked screen door, so you have to manage that aspect aggressively. But it can be done.
    03-26-20 06:22 PM
    I may not be representative of the average user though, because I type a LOT.
    But then if one doesn't need to type a lot, might as well get a slab?

The Titan is a well-built sturdy phone and would be the best option for extreme outdoor environments as well as those without access to a power source.

It's more the ideal phone for those purposes than for heavy typists.
    That, we agree on.
    03-26-20 06:47 PM
1,491 ... 1920212223 ...