No, ads for everything else on your device - all apps and websites.

Don't forget to make sure you see the key at all times on the notification bar. You will likely have to disable the battery optimisation apps on the Titan to keep it alive.
    Exactly, for example, when I enable NordVPN it automatically disables NetGuard. I didn't initially realize this was happening until I noticed the key was missing in my notifications bar as Conite mentioned. I have 32 apps blocked with NetGuard on my K1. Works well.
    02-23-20 02:42 PM
    The new update should come the 3th Mars.
    RLeeSimon and Jenserm like this.
    02-24-20 07:27 AM
    Shows post on FB Titan Support Page as you say…
    02-24-20 11:04 AM
    I thought earth third and mars fourth
    02-24-20 03:08 PM
    I thought earth third and mars fourth
    Technically March was named after Mars. And if English is not your primary language the whole st, nd, rd, th suffixes can be confusing, pretty easy to mess up and use th for something that it doesn't belong to.
    02-24-20 06:32 PM
    Technically March was named after Mars. And if English is not your primary language the whole st, nd, rd, th suffixes can be confusing, pretty easy to mess up and use th for something that it doesn't belong to.
    I simply thought autocorrect
    02-24-20 06:39 PM
    I simply thought autocorrect
    You are killing it tonight.
    02-24-20 08:00 PM
    Looks like the Titan is not safe with a MediaTek chip inside?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywi.../#7c9578a540a1

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    03-06-20 07:26 AM
    If you care about the apps you install on your device it should not be a problem and it will get Android 10 anyway - then this problem is solved. I did not read all the input but if you want to check if there are root rights given to an app you have several apps in the play store to check it (for example rootsu).
    03-06-20 11:49 AM
    Yay the Titan finally get successfully rooted by a user ! Check the facebook page for more infos.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-09-20 04:40 AM
    SOFTWARE UPDATE:

Dear Backers,

We are glad to announce the new update for Titan is now available, you can upgrade your device by “Settings->About phone->Wireless Update”

Please find the detail update information below:

1. Reduce the minimum brightness of the screen

2. Solve the problem of scroll assistant

3. Double-click the middle area of the keyboard to turn on the keyboard light when scroll assistant and the phone screen are on

4. The programmable key can be used as Magic key, Symbol key or Ctrl key

5. Optimize the Kika input method:

1) Solve the input problem of the delete key

2) Enter numbers directly in the number input box without using the ALT key

3) ALT or Shift key is only supported when the status bar is marked with ALT or Shift

4) Add Kika setting menu, support Suggest Contact names.

Although there was some delay due to the COVID-19 impact, Titan will be back on the shelf at the end of March or early April.

Please follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Twitter JP/Instagram to get the notification or you can also subscribe your email address to [email protected] to get the email notice when Titan is available for purchase.

Thanks for all the support and we will keep optimizing Titan according to your feedback.

Please share your opinion and user experience with us in Titan Group.

Unihertz Titan Group

Stay tuned.
    the_boon, Grungni and Luniz like this.
    03-10-20 01:48 AM
    Unfortunately the security wasn't updated just the software fixes. I'm still on the Oct 5th security patch. Hopefully a security update is soon forthcoming.
    03-10-20 03:03 AM
    3. Double-click the middle area of the keyboard to turn on the keyboard light when scroll assistant and the phone screen are on
    This doesn't work for me

Does software allow forward delete? I have the blackberry launcher installed but I can't get this to work.
    03-10-20 03:25 AM
    This doesn't work for me

Does software allow forward delete? I have the blackberry launcher installed but I can't get this to work.
    I'm using the Blackberry launcher too and it works. I have the keyboard back light always off. But if I double tab in the middle it is on! Very nice!
    Grungni likes this.
    03-10-20 03:40 AM
    I'm using the Blackberry launcher too and it works. I have the keyboard back light always off. But if I double tab in the middle it is on! Very nice!
    Hmmm, my backlight comes on with a keypress, but when it's dark I can't see which key to press. With the KeyOne/2, you just needed to lightly swipe on the kb to turn the backlight on, didn't need to actually fully press a key... I thought Item 3 would make the Titan backlight function similar to the Key's.

Good to hear the fwd delete actually works, I'll hunt thru the settings and check if I missed a toggle.
    03-10-20 03:55 AM
    Hmmm, my backlight comes on with a keypress, but when it's dark I can't see which key to press. With the KeyOne/2, you just needed to lightly swipe on the kb to turn the backlight on, didn't need to actually fully press a key... I thought Item 3 would make the Titan backlight function similar to the Key's.

Good to hear the fwd delete actually works, I'll hunt thru the settings and check if I missed a toggle.
    I think you have to switch the backlight off in the settings. Then the backlight is always off even if you are writing. But if you just double tap the keyboard without pushing a button the backlight turns on for some seconds. For me this is the better solution compared with a Blackberry because I don't need the backlight often.

What I don't know: What is the function of the Magic key?
    03-10-20 04:03 AM
    I think you have to switch the backlight off in the settings. Then the backlight is always off even if you are writing. But if you just double tap the keyboard without pushing a button the backlight turns on for some seconds. For me this is the better solution compared with a Blackberry because I don't need the backlight often.

What I don't know: What is the function of the Magic key?
    I rebooted and the double tap seems to work now but I have to double tap fairly hard for it to work but it doesn't work consistently, sometimes I'm double tapping 5 or 6 times before the backlight comes on.

And it goes off again after 2 seconds which is too short. So there's a setting for the backlight time which I changed to 15 seconds. Now when I fully press a key to invoke the backlight it stays on for 15 seconds but when double tap it still on stays on for 2 seconds

No idea what a Magic key is for but it sounds like it could be fun.
    03-10-20 04:30 AM
    my keyboard backlight is set to always be on, so that feature is meaningless to me but I like all the other updates especially the keyboard settings that should have been there from day 1
    03-10-20 05:51 AM
    Installed the update. No new security patch so its still stuck on Oct which is a joke really.
    03-10-20 09:35 AM
    Installed the update. No new security patch so its still stuck on Oct which is a joke really.
    Well "IF" they are working on Android 10 for it... really no point in bothering with every little "issue".
    03-10-20 09:47 AM
    Well "IF" they are working on Android 10 for it... really no point in bothering with every little "issue".
    That what I thought too.
    Giving they planned to release a android 10 update for this summer, so just few months left.
    Fingers crossed!
    03-10-20 05:57 PM
    i selfishly hope they don't release 10 for a while cause my Pebble watch isn't compatible lol. my other phone has 10 and there's very few differences between 9 and 10
    03-10-20 07:35 PM
    Android 10 will be released anyway...
    03-11-20 03:32 AM
    Android 10 will be released anyway...
    Yup it should as stated earlier. And there a reminder from Jelly again:
    I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-screenshot_20200311-101816.jpeg
    03-11-20 04:19 AM
    Yup it should as stated earlier. And there a reminder from Jelly again:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200311-101816.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	39.5 KB