I got one as well, just yesterday. I decided to put some Blackberry apps on it including Hub+ services and Inbox. So far no luck adding email accounts. Goes through entire process, verifies server settings etc. then says it can't connect.

Two accounts - gmail and hushmail, one auto-type setup and the other manual, and in the end, same failure.

I'm only on wifi right now - can't think of a reason the cellular network would be needed but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Looking forward to going all Paul Hogan on folks.
    I don't know but I was able install all Blackberry apps and add 4 diffrent addresses with no problems. Did you deactivate app blocker. I did this and have had no problems with any app.
    01-09-20 07:45 AM
    Have you been able to set up BlackBerry Inbox? It's very odd, I get notifications from Inbox when I get an email but when I tap the notification Inbox is totally blank and also does not show that any accounts are added. I transferred settings from my Key2 using Google Drive. I have not had time to really play with this but I have seven email accounts (don't judge) that work perfectly on the Key2.

Geez, the *weight* of that sucker! But the keyboard is lovely. You're right, very Passporty.
    I had problems adding accounts on Wi-Fi. On the cell network, no problem. Now I'm back on Wi-Fi and my gmail account works while my hushmail account does not. Wondering if I have to add the hushmail account explicitly to the google Mail app. Never tried BB apps on a non-BB phone before.
    01-09-20 10:48 AM
    I'll bite here... I also got a Titan on the 4th of Jan after backing it on Kickstarter on July 30th of 2019... Just over 5 months I waited... ANNNNNDDDDD It's already broken... WATERPROOF MY ***!!!!

Anyone else have an issue with this phone non-stop vibrating? I've already emailed them to see what's going on here and to get a replacement/return (Not sure yet what I want to do). In the mean time I've gone back to my trusty Blackberry Key2. The phone works perfect other than the non-stop vibrating! I did a factory reset after I took this video as well and it vibrated through the reset and everything. If you turn the phone totally off it stops and if you have it off and plug it in to charge it it vibrates while the charging screen shows and then stops once you unplug it!!!

I was using it under water testing out the underwater camera and when I pulled the SIM card out to put it back into my Key2 it had water on it... Kinda scary to see a "waterproof" phone have water in the SIM card slot. And no, I didn't go swimming with it down to the bottom of a 6+ foot pool. I was bathing my 2 YO last night when I tried the underwater camera in the tub in about 18" of water.

Either way if I decide to get a replacement I'm going to silicone the SIM card slot shut

Here is a link to the video of the phone doing this: http://toughbooktalk.com/public_down...08_2147207.mp4
    01-09-20 11:17 AM
    I'll bite here... I also got a Titan on the 4th of Jan after backing it on Kickstarter on July 30th of 2019... Just over 5 months I waited... ANNNNNDDDDD It's already broken... WATERPROOF MY ***!!!!

Anyone else have an issue with this phone non-stop vibrating? I've already emailed them to see what's going on here and to get a replacement/return (Not sure yet what I want to do). In the mean time I've gone back to my trusty Blackberry Key2. The phone works perfect other than the non-stop vibrating! I did a factory reset after I took this video as well and it vibrated through the reset and everything. If you turn the phone totally off it stops and if you have it off and plug it in to charge it it vibrates while the charging screen shows and then stops once you unplug it!!!

I was using it under water testing out the underwater camera and when I pulled the SIM card out to put it back into my Key2 it had water on it... Kinda scary to see a "waterproof" phone have water in the SIM card slot. And no, I didn't go swimming with it down to the bottom of a 6+ foot pool. I was bathing my 2 YO last night when I tried the underwater camera in the tub in about 18" of water.

Either way if I decide to get a replacement I'm going to silicone the SIM card slot shut

Here is a link to the video of the phone doing this: http://toughbooktalk.com/public_down...08_2147207.mp4
    Turn off the sex toy mode in advanced settings 🙃
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    01-09-20 11:31 AM
    Turn off the sex toy mode in advanced settings ������
    LMAO should be a CB meme...
    ppeters914 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    01-09-20 11:33 AM
    LMAO!!! Well okay... If it's a sex toy it's surely not water-proof.... Ohh god, this has gone too far! DED!!!!
    01-09-20 11:36 AM
    I had problems adding accounts on Wi-Fi. On the cell network, no problem. Now I'm back on Wi-Fi and my gmail account works while my hushmail account does not. Wondering if I have to add the hushmail account explicitly to the google Mail app. Never tried BB apps on a non-BB phone before.
    I was trying to add accounts via wi-fi, and I haven't had time to play with it further. I'll take a shot at doing it via cell signal. I just want this as kind of a "next PKB phone" if my Key2 finally craps out and there is no PKB alternative. I feel like I would really like it (other than the weight) if I could get Inbox to work.
    01-09-20 11:42 AM
    I was trying to add accounts via wi-fi, and I haven't had time to play with it further. I'll take a shot at doing it via cell signal. I just want this as kind of a "next PKB phone" if my Key2 finally craps out and there is no PKB alternative. I feel like I would really like it (other than the weight) if I could get Inbox to work.
    I got all my personal and work accounts up and running while on WiFi (still have to move the sim)

I used google restore to transfer everything and it appears to have automatically moved over the BB launcher as my wallpaper and layout transferred as well, including no google search bar

I then purchased the BB Hub Services and setup all my accounts. The only issue I had was with Microsoft MSN account, I was getting inbound mail but it wouldn't send. I eventually figured out that I had to acknowledge an email from Microsoft that I didn't want to set up Outlook and instead use a different mail app.
    01-09-20 02:23 PM
    I got all my personal and work accounts up and running while on WiFi (still have to move the sim)

I used google restore to transfer everything and it appears to have automatically moved over the BB launcher as my wallpaper and layout transferred as well, including no google search bar

I then purchased the BB Hub Services and setup all my accounts. The only issue I had was with Microsoft MSN account, I was getting inbound mail but it wouldn't send. I eventually figured out that I had to acknowledge an email from Microsoft that I didn't want to set up Outlook and instead use a different mail? app.
    Huh. Back on Wi-Fi, I added my hushmail acct to the google mail app and it works fine. Still no dice in hub. Running out of patience. Might try starting from scratch - once.
    01-09-20 03:23 PM

I then purchased the BB Hub Services and setup all my accounts. The only issue I had was with Microsoft MSN account, I was getting inbound mail but it wouldn't send. I eventually figured out that I had to acknowledge an email from Microsoft that I didn't want to set up Outlook and instead use a different mail app.
    This is reassuring. I won't have more time to play until the weekend. I used Google to transfer as well and it was gratifying to see my son's bright shiny face on the homescreen without further work on that front. I am hoping this won't be that difficult once I dig into it.
    01-09-20 03:25 PM
    So I got mine in the mail today and the keyboard is plenty responsive to me. Anyone complaining about the "strange layout" never used a Passport I guess.
    I loved the Passport and still think the layout is strange and unintuitive. Can I get used to it? Yes. But that doesn't make it any less strange.
    01-09-20 05:52 PM
    I loved the Passport and still think the layout is strange and unintuitive. Can I get used to it? Yes. But that doesn't make it any less strange.
    Passport has the best keyboard ever designed! I am The_Passporter and I approve this message
    Bla1ze and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    01-09-20 07:56 PM
    I am also a Passporter und could not imagine another kind of pkb or screen. This "strange" is just the perfectly right! :-). I think and feel that since 2014

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    01-10-20 12:14 AM
    Titan also has the right screen and a big pkb, but it is sooo monsterbig. I will have a look on it but up to know it is impossible for me to make a decision.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-20 12:16 AM
    Passport has the best keyboard ever designed! I am The_Passporter and I approve this message
    I had a Passport too but it could be that the Titan PKB will be better after I got absolutely used to it! Software is the key! https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5e181b84...0110073235.mp4
    01-10-20 12:39 AM
    Huh. Back on Wi-Fi, I added my hushmail acct to the google mail app and it works fine. Still no dice in hub. Running out of patience. Might try starting from scratch - once.
    By any chance, have you already turned off the App Blocker in Settings -> Intelligent Assistant -> App Blocker? Cause if not the BB Hub will most definitely be blocked.
    01-11-20 11:24 AM
    By any chance, have you already turned off the App Blocker in Settings -> Intelligent Assistant -> App Blocker? Cause if not the BB Hub will most definitely be blocked.
    Been dere done dat. Good news is that I started over from scratch and it's all good now.

Thanks for the tip tho.
    01-11-20 12:25 PM
    What I also really find a good solution on the Titan: there are only hardware buttons. With KeyOne you have these typical non Hardware-Android-Buttons under the screen, with Titan it is simply better solved.
    Last edited by Jenserm; 01-12-20 at 04:40 AM.
    01-12-20 03:35 AM
    I've also receveid mine and moved from Key2 (Will be my last BBy if it's possible to consider K2 as a BBy...No regret)
    I want to correct something: Titan is not waterproof. It's only IP67 meaning humidity not water resistant. It's a huge phone... but 4 days autonomy when everything is optimized.

There's a lot of things to be improved on Titan: PKB firmware, wireless data rate, consumption... Sure unihertz will do if they want to sell this phone out of kickstarter.
    But if I compare with my K2:
    *Bluetooth never drops when SMS service is enabled.
    *It's muted when "mute enabled" , not ringing once...
    *Ringing volume is low when set up low...
    *Google assistant is available through Bluetooth
    *Space key always send Space (main reason I've leaved K2)
    All these bugs were on my K2 when received... and after seven updates!!! I've twice detailed all to BBmo. Nada ! Titan is 200E while K2 was about 700E. I may expect a better support.

At last, with titan I've recovered the widescreen of my old Passport (my real last BBy). I don't care about bugs and weight for such comfort...
    Last edited by SuperPapum; 01-12-20 at 07:04 AM.
    Jenserm and cyberdoggie like this.
    01-12-20 03:38 AM
    I have sold my Titan on eBay a few days after I had received it. Too thick for my pockets, but what was worst: support for multilingual input was practically nonexistent. I managed to install BB Keyboard on the device, but due to firmware shortcomings it could not be used for cyrillic. The only cyrillic-based language supported out-of-the-box was Russian, but with Russian instead of phonetic layout on the physical keyboard. Very disappointing. I had no hope that Unihertz would fix all this, so I got rid of it (prices on eBay are still rather high, attractive for sellers who got their devices for Kickstarter prices).
    01-12-20 06:40 AM
    Hey all you true belivers! I was intrigued by the Titan got in early & cheap. There are aspects of it that are great but it is just to big & clunky to be a daily driver! The keys don't have enough contrast so you pretty much need the backlight unless you are in a well lit area. I do love the fact that it works perfectly on T-Mobile USA with dual sim dual volte and dual wifi calling as well! and of course the Blackberry iconic led notification light! I still find the Key 2 I have to have better audio on the radio when in a call, I hope the Key 3 has some of these refinements, and especially wifi calling as you know they ripped it away from the Key2 with the Oreo update, a shameful situation. So in the meantime my Key2 from the UK dual sim dual volte is my daily driver but I will keep the Titan as a momento and boat anchor, maybe they produce a Titan LE?
    01-12-20 12:06 PM
    I would like a Titan PP

Posted via CB10
    01-12-20 01:08 PM
    I would like a Titan PP

Posted via CB10
    Well there’s now a few listed for sale on eBay...
    01-12-20 02:19 PM
    no noo :-). I mean a second version elegant Passport Style Titan

Posted via CB10
    01-12-20 02:22 PM
    no noo :-). I mean a second version elegant Passport Style Titan

Posted via CB10
    What you got is what you’re going to get... that’s it... that’s all folks
    01-12-20 02:28 PM
1,491 ... 89101112 ...