? I am not in Tinder. There was a link to sign up for a site from FB years ago that everyone signed up for (not knowing it was dating)... not sure if that was the site but if it was, I would never be "go-to-town-girl".
    That might have been Ashley Mad..... Never mind. That’s a brilliant Tinder name though to!
    01-07-20 01:42 PM
    This phone is comically large!

Actually, I don't have that much of an issue with its size as I do with its weight. Carpel tunnel syndrome for all!Attachment 447201
    This is what I was looking for, OH MY WORD that is HUGE

Your hands will be permanently locked into a Gang sign after using it.
    01-07-20 01:47 PM
    Do keyboard shortcuts work i.e. to launch an app from a single key press?
    Yes. There are keyboard shortcuts
    Attached Thumbnails I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-screenshot_20200107-180204.jpg   I have a Unihertz Titan - AMA.-screenshot_20200107-180500.jpg  
    01-07-20 06:07 PM
    I got one as well, just yesterday. I decided to put some Blackberry apps on it including Hub+ services and Inbox. So far no luck adding email accounts. Goes through entire process, verifies server settings etc. then says it can't connect.

Two accounts - gmail and hushmail, one auto-type setup and the other manual, and in the end, same failure.

I'm only on wifi right now - can't think of a reason the cellular network would be needed but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Looking forward to going all Paul Hogan on folks.
    01-07-20 10:51 PM
    You have to deactivate / setup the system adblocker correctly. Blackberry software works fine!
    01-08-20 12:44 AM
    I got one as well, just yesterday. I decided to put some Blackberry apps on it including Hub+ services and Inbox. So far no luck adding email accounts. Goes through entire process, verifies server settings etc. then says it can't connect.

Two accounts - gmail and hushmail, one auto-type setup and the other manual, and in the end, same failure.

I'm only on wifi right now - can't think of a reason the cellular network would be needed but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Looking forward to going all Paul Hogan on folks.
    I setup three accounts on WiFi only without any issue. As per other suggestion turn off App blocker or remove any restrictions from the Hub and Mail Apps.
    01-08-20 08:22 AM
    We all know this a chunky phone. The real question is however, can it run Fortnite? :P
    01-08-20 11:58 AM
    I also have a titan. There are a few quirks that the unihertz team need to address. I personally like the keyboard. The keys are firm to press, butt the click is soft.

My main complaint is that sometimes if I start typing too quickly the keyboard misses letters. This could be because I have the capacitive feature enabled, I have not dug into it.

also, the camera app is garbage.
    01-08-20 01:25 PM
    I also have a titan. There are a few quirks that the unihertz team need to address. I personally like the keyboard. The keys are firm to press, butt the click is soft.

My main complaint is that sometimes if I start typing too quickly the keyboard misses letters. This could be because I have the capacitive feature enabled, I have not dug into it.

also, the camera app is garbage.
    Can u uninstall all the keyboard software and then try typing?

Then it registers clicks through only hardware..just wanna see if it works through pure hardware

Waiting for your reply..pls do answer quickly
    01-08-20 02:00 PM

Then it registers clicks through only hardware..just wanna see if it works through pure hardware

Why so demanding? That’s rude to ask favor and then be demanding.
    01-08-20 02:07 PM
    Why so demanding? That’s rude to ask favor and then be demanding.
    I know but its 1:40 AM here and I just wanna sleep..

But before I sleep, I want to sleep without having any open question in my mind..

As that person posted a few mins back, I thought he was active and hoped for a quick reply..

Don't blame me for everything Sir
    01-08-20 02:11 PM

I uninstalled the BlackBerry keyboard. Can't uninstall the default kika keyboard from what I could see.

I still found it missing the occasional keypress, but I didn't evaluate it with any real vigor.
    01-08-20 02:15 PM
    I know but its 1:40 AM here and I just wanna sleep..

But before I sleep, I want to sleep without having any open question in my mind..

As that person posted a few mins back, I thought he could quickly test and confirm..

Don't blame me for everything Sir
    Not blaming you. Just letting you know how it sounds to people you’re asking for help.

Look at this way, I’m considered pretty abrasive, rude and irritating by many here...

You got my attention..... just a thought.
    mikael11 likes this.
    01-08-20 02:17 PM
    I uninstalled the BlackBerry keyboard. Can't uninstall the default kika keyboard from what I could see.

I still found it missing the occasional keypress, but I didn't evaluate it with any real vigor.
    Thanks for your response.

There is a keyboard app called "No Keyboard" in google play. Please install and set it as default keyboard.

That "No keyboard" app simply won't do anything. It is as if there is no keyboard app installed but it helps to bypass the default keyboard interference.

Pls test and let me know your observations
    01-08-20 02:19 PM
    Not blaming you. Just letting you know how it sounds to people you’re asking for help.

Look at this way, I’m considered pretty abrasive, rude and irritating by many here...

You got my attention..... just a thought.
    You are gem and most knowledgeable person here..how can you able to irritate anyone sir? No chance
    01-08-20 02:27 PM
    You are gem and most knowledgeable person here..how can you able to irritate anyone sir? No chance
    You turning this into a comedy? Irritating you is my forte.
    01-08-20 02:34 PM
    I’m astonished myself those rare times when other members complain. Thanks for raising the bar for me to walk under...
    01-08-20 02:41 PM
    I’m astonished myself those rare times when other members complain. Thanks for raising the bar for me to walk under...
    Wait.... Have we entered an alternative universe?
    01-08-20 03:12 PM
    Thanks for your response.

There is a keyboard app called "No Keyboard" in google play. Please install and set it as default keyboard.

That "No keyboard" app simply won't do anything. It is as if there is no keyboard app installed but it helps to bypass the default keyboard interference.

Pls test and let me know your observations
    I just tried null keyboard. I entered text intothe Google search bar and it still will occasionally miss second o in too. It could be the chrome auto complete thing things off too, or it cold be their keyboard controler is slightly configured.
    That's about as much effort as I am willing to put into this as the errors happen infrequently enough for me to not really care.

It could also be the waterproof layer is giving the click feedback without fully actuating the keypress. There are lots of possibilities.

All in all I like the phone. Sound quality is good. Keyboard will get better with updates in my opinion. Camera sucks though, especially in low light.
    01-08-20 03:24 PM
    Check here: https://www.zdnet.com/article/uniher...android-phone/

Does not show B66 but has 66.
    Thanks!
    01-08-20 04:25 PM
    Isn't this supposed to be a device for deep sea fishermen, lumberjacks, cowboys on the open range, and construction workers using heavy equipment etc.
    Yes.

Which is better, a Ferrari or a dump truck? Depends on whether you want to haul *** or haul gravel.
    ppeters914 and brookie229 like this.
    01-08-20 05:37 PM
    I setup three accounts on WiFi only without any issue. As per other suggestion turn off App blocker or remove any restrictions from the Hub and Mail Apps.
    Interesting, thanks. Once I got back into service range both email setups went off without a hitch. Hunh.
    01-08-20 05:40 PM
    Have you been able to set up BlackBerry Inbox? It's very odd, I get notifications from Inbox when I get an email but when I tap the notification Inbox is totally blank and also does not show that any accounts are added. I transferred settings from my Key2 using Google Drive. I have not had time to really play with this but I have seven email accounts (don't judge) that work perfectly on the Key2.

Geez, the *weight* of that sucker! But the keyboard is lovely. You're right, very Passporty.
    01-08-20 08:55 PM
    My main complaint is that sometimes if I start typing too quickly the keyboard misses letters.
    You're the third person to have reported having this issue...
    01-08-20 09:55 PM
    Battery life since Monday:
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-09-20 03:27 AM
1,491 ... 7891011 ...