I feel like I am cheating on my much loved Bold 9000. All this Droid, Android 2.0 stuff has me really impressed, and I can't help but fantisize what life would be like with and Android 2.0 device. Everytime I look at an Adroid device I can feel my BB's heart break a little bit, and I can't help but feel guilty. Idk what to do.
    10-29-09 01:17 PM
    I hear ya, but my Blackberry just can't keep me satisfied anymore. She doesn't quite have the spark these new operating systems have.
    10-29-09 01:32 PM
    If she loves u she will let u go
    10-29-09 01:47 PM
    I feel like I am cheating on my much loved Bold 9000. All this Droid, Android 2.0 stuff has me really impressed, and I can't help but fantisize what life would be like with and Android 2.0 device. Everytime I look at an Adroid device I can feel my BB's heart break a little bit, and I can't help but feel guilty. Idk what to do.
    So with you on that one. I am a dedicated BB user, but man I am looking hard at this phone. The make or break may be typing on it. Other than that....I could see this in my future.
    10-29-09 04:14 PM
    I'm a hardcore BB user too. I bash my wife's iCrap everyday. But I am too looking at this phone. I don't know anything about Android but am wondering about new device bugs that will probably consume the Droid with all it does.

I'll be checking it out when it hits the VZW stores next week.
    10-29-09 04:23 PM
    I'm getting an ADP1 next week and don't plan on ever going back to BB unless 6.0 is a completely new OS with a new browser and some hardware improvements that keep up with the competition. I've loyally defended my BB choice for a while but I can't ignore the truth in front of me.
    10-29-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD