hope they work..can anyone test.

for some reason the motorola curve chargers worked on curve but curve charger didnt work on razer....

hope they are universal...ill be stocked w/ droid chargers then!
    11-04-09 07:34 AM
    Its weird, but in the past I have used Motorola chargers to charge my Blackberry, but the Blackberry charger would not charge the Motorola..Don't know if it will be any different this time..I hop so I have several Blackberry chargers. It will suck if I have to buy more for my Droid....
    11-04-09 09:25 AM
    That would be like giving your new girlfriend something that belonged to your old girlfriend.
    11-04-09 09:30 AM
    That would be like giving your new girlfriend something that belonged to your old girlfriend.
    what she doesn't know can't hurt her!
    11-04-09 09:33 AM
    Most motorola products are wierd and can only be charged by a motorola charger or USB straight off a computer. I don't know how they code the charging port on motorola phones but they know when its not being charged by a motoroal charger.

Most any other product will work mini or micro USB.
    11-04-09 09:40 AM
    all new motorolas have micro usb plugs if u have a storm ur cable will work
    11-04-09 01:03 PM

Yeah and ummmmmm u stilll took the diamond necklace and bracelet even though u knew whe wore it........

Darn Civ u are leaving yourself open.
    This is the second time I got u.
    Um be kind to the old guy
    11-04-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD