The position of the garbage can has to be on the bottom. I know you can change the positions, but it's not the same. Everyone is different I guess.
    You mean when you delete items off the home screen? I like Go Launcher for the widgets.
    06-13-12 10:46 AM
    You mean when you delete items off the home screen? I like Go Launcher for the widgets.
    Yeah when you're deleting stuff from the homescreen.
    06-13-12 12:28 PM
    Yeah when you're deleting stuff from the homescreen.
    LOL it's just a swipe up vs swipe down! But yep everyone is indeed different. Kind of preferences on which way you swipe on the glass to unlock the phone!
    06-13-12 01:13 PM
    Used LauncherPro for ages, and then began to have more and more issues. Heard the dev wasn't even updating it anymore, so switched to Go. Almost identical, and yet I like it because I can theme it and it's widgets..which is nice.
    06-15-12 04:52 PM
    Used LauncherPro for ages, and then began to have more and more issues. Heard the dev wasn't even updating it anymore, so switched to Go. Almost identical, and yet I like it because I can theme it and it's widgets..which is nice.
    I'm using Go with the Sense 4.0 theme!
    06-17-12 09:39 AM
    Well hi there stranger . Have you ever tried Go Launcher?
    Howdy how are you?

How is go launcher? Haven't used it. I like Launcherpro but I'm open minded.

Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx.
    06-26-12 05:29 PM
    Go Launcher EX is quite nice and extremely customizable with addons, but it does use a lot of memory.
    06-26-12 05:37 PM
    One really sweet thing about ICS is the ability to "Disable" most of the built in apps. Though HTC Sense itself can't be disabled, all of the widgets can and most of the OEM apps. Disabling them removes their icon from the drawer and completely stops them from interacting in the OS. For those who don't like HTC Sense or Touchwiz, they can install one of the ICS launchers - I use the paid Apex - and then go into "manage apps" and clear Sense and "Force stop" it. This keeps it from interacting with the meory or resources.

I don't dislike HTC Sense, I just like a little vanilla once in awhile. I disable the stock lockscreen and install Lock Bot, which has a perfect stock ICS lockscreen with fully functioning camera app. I also use a keyguard disabler to keep the stock Sense lockscreen from showing up.

If it wasn't for the HTC phone app, looking at mine a person would believe it was a fully vanilla ICS. I have yet to find a vanilla-style ICS phone and contacts app.
    06-26-12 09:58 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD