Hello all just after advice on which are the best HTC Phones to consider getting with my upgrade.Thanks for any help
    02-04-12 08:24 AM
    Which carrier are you on?

I think the best HTC out right now would be the Amaze? Someone correct me if i'm wrong..
    02-04-12 08:56 AM
    Which carrier are you on?

I think the best HTC out right now would be the Amaze? Someone correct me if i'm wrong..
    I think the HTC Ville will be released shortly, if I had a choice I would wait on that.
    02-04-12 10:38 AM
    T-mo: Amaze and upcoming Ville

Verizon: Resound

AT&T: Vivid

Sprint: Evo 3D which is pretty old at this point
    02-04-12 10:52 AM
    The Ville should be out shortly on T-Mobile and on worldwide carriers. Should have the new Snapdragon S4 chip that's faster than anything else out there. I'd wait for that.
    02-04-12 03:22 PM
    Imo I would avoid htc phones....
    lssanjose likes this.
    02-04-12 03:50 PM
    Imo I would avoid htc phones....
    +1

No HTC for me again.
    02-04-12 04:51 PM
    I'm going with the HTC Vivid, since i'm with AT&T.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-04-12 05:53 PM
    +1

No HTC for me again.
    I could say the same about Samsung. It's all personal preference.
    02-05-12 12:33 PM
    I could say the same about Samsung. It's all personal preference.
    Of course. Its only my personal opinion. I had nothing but issue after issue with my Inc S which is too bad cause I really liked it at first. I sent it four times for repairs in less than a year and still has issues. I won't even get into HTC customer service....
    02-05-12 04:03 PM
    Of course. Its only my personal opinion. I had nothing but issue after issue with my Inc S which is too bad cause I really liked it at first. I sent it four times for repairs in less than a year and still has issues. I won't even get into HTC customer service....
    Ack there's your problem. I would've gotten a warranty replacement instead of sending the same faulty device away multiple times!
    02-05-12 05:22 PM
    HTC quality was fine for me, slightly weaker radios over those of Moto but sense is the best skin to run IMO. It offers lots of great features that add to the android experience. I love my nexus BUT i also miss some features that Sense provides.
    02-05-12 05:25 PM
    Ack there's your problem. I would've gotten a warranty replacement instead of sending the same faulty device away multiple times!
    Believe me I have tried so hard to get a replacement after the 3rd time but no success. Reason why I'm a little upset with HTC. Because of all the troubles I went thru,my carrier gave me a 3yr contract price on any phone,and ended up with a SGSII.
    02-05-12 06:19 PM
    HTC quality was fine for me, slightly weaker radios over those of Moto but sense is the best skin to run IMO. It offers lots of great features that add to the android experience. I love my nexus BUT i also miss some features that Sense provides.
    I really like sense too. But out of my 3 phones, its very hard to put the SGSII down.
    02-05-12 06:22 PM
    Believe me I have tried so hard to get a replacement after the 3rd time but no success. Reason why I'm a little upset with HTC. Because of all the troubles I went thru,my carrier gave me a 3yr contract price on any phone,and ended up with a SGSII.
    Thats why I love T-Mo. Warranty replacements are hassle free. You can report the slightest glitch and they'll have a replacement out for you asap. If you have to get replacements 3 times in 90 days they'll offer you a different device for free.
    02-05-12 09:21 PM
    Thats why I love T-Mo. Warranty replacements are hassle free. You can report the slightest glitch and they'll have a replacement out for you asap. If you have to get replacements 3 times in 90 days they'll offer you a different device for free.
    T-Mo needs to come to Canada and show Bell how its done. For a replacement before 30 days...not without a fight. After 30 days...nearly impossible.
    02-06-12 06:05 AM
    I have loved majority of my 6 months thus far with my HTC mytouch4G. It is an awesome phone and only sent it back once, due to a creaky back button. There was nothing wrong with the 1st phone besides that, just more an annoyance than anything.

Love T-Mobile for that. It was hassle free! I have sent my 9700 back for a replacement 3 different times in 6 months.

A lot of the reason I stick with them, especially when in a good area, you are golden!

I may check out the Ville when it comes out, but thinking of just upgrading to the SGS2. I tried the Amaze and I dont know, felt cheap compared to the SGS2. That and was way slower on the same network, even rebooted both devices.

I wish I didnt have an urge to buy something soon, lol! I would wait to see what else comes out.
    02-07-12 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD