I know Boygenius just had a rumor the other day that this phone was either going to be released on black friday or before christmas but with 3 weeks until black friday I just don't see this possible. Other than a blurry photo of the phone there is no evidence other than rumors that it exists. No screenshots, no branding, no FCC not even in the verizon computers. There is nothing more I would want for Christmas than this phone on Verizon but I just can't see it happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 12:32 PM
    But if u look at the screen the symbols are the same as what is on the Moto Droid.
    11-04-09 12:33 PM
    Mid december is a month and a half away. I think it could happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 12:43 PM
    I'm not saying it's impossible and that it will not happen I just look at the past phones that were released on Verizon i.e Storm2, Droid and there was so much leaked information months before the phones were even released. Maybe Verizon is keeping a very tight lid on this so they can max out Droid sales but it just doesn't seem likely. Who knows.
    11-04-09 12:52 PM
    It can happen. Just look at the Eris situation...her we are 2 days b4 release and not 1 video of it. No ads or anything except the knowledge that it's coming out on the 6th. BTW, if anyone has any links to vids of the Eris, please post it! lol
    11-04-09 05:34 PM
    Yeah, the Eris flew under the radar big time!

There were only one or two photos of it, and they were snapshots of someone carrying it, they weren't even sure of what the device was!
    11-04-09 05:51 PM
    last i read htc wasnt going to port android 2.0 over the htc hd its staying winmo. if thats sounds like passion would have to b a whole new device
    11-04-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD