The day may come where there will be no more removable batteries. This is becoming the trend. Motorola, Nokia and now HTC are jumping on board. One of the reasons they are doing this is to use up every space needed to fit larger batteries in their devices. I personally don't care. I have had every iPhone all the way to the 4G and this is really a non issue for me but I know some will not take kindly to this.
    I don't care about non removable batteries either. I'm almost always by a charger if I need to recharge. Bring on the non removable battery doors. I like thinner phones with less moveable parts.
    03-12-12 05:47 PM
    Tempting but dual core is already fast enough. Even single core is fine for my daily usage. Not falling for marketing hype anymore. I use my phone for calls, texts, Facebook, taking pics, and browsing. I barely ever play games or watch YouTube vids.

But if I'm eligible for an upgrade and can get a new phone at a decent price than so be it. Would love a phone with much more memory and battery life right now.
    Dual core I can handle even though quad core is out... But single core is just way too slow .. Even if you are just texting and doing basic stuff you still get the stupid clock... And having to watch all app updates without being able to use the phone is too much for me

Sent from nmy BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-12-12 05:53 PM
    Dual core I can handle even though quad core is out... But single core is just way too slow ..
    It's not slow, it's just the handset optimization... There are several single core phones that run totally smooth and dual core phones that don't because of bloatware crap, poor skinning, etc...
    03-12-12 05:57 PM
    It's not slow, it's just the handset optimization... There are several single core phones that run totally smooth and dual core phones that don't because of bloatware crap, poor skinning, etc...

Well for me its too slow... That's why I got a bb10 phone

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-12-12 07:56 PM
    Yeah... I think I could do with non-removable batteries. I used to spout out about the joys of removable batteries, but for all that, I have opened my EVO battery door about 4 times, and two of those times were to change the battery door to a third-party piece.
    03-12-12 08:01 PM

You've got a BB10 phone? You should do a review..so everyone else knows if it's worth the wait or not..
    03-13-12 08:11 AM

I would have thought that there would be more excitement about bb10 phones being available.
    03-13-12 08:46 AM
    You've got a BB10 phone? You should do a review..so everyone else knows if it's worth the wait or not..

Will do around September period... I don't have much time at the moment

03-13-12 10:14 AM
    Will do around September period... I don't have much time at the moment

Don't have much time, or not allowed to due to NDA?
    03-14-12 09:11 AM
    Don't have much time, or not allowed to due to NDA?

Bit of both really

03-14-12 10:37 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD