Well said, and last time I checked, these were the ANDROID boards. The BB fanboys seem to be having a field day bashing, ever since the Z10 came out. It doesn't mean BB is out of the woods. They're still a long way from being a relevant company again, and could easily fold still.
    Agree 100% lol.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-13 09:20 AM
    Lol what does it matter that there's an android forum? They're still gonna come chew you guys up, it's still crackberry after all. Deal with it.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-19-13 09:43 AM
    Lol what does it matter that there's an android forum? They're still gonna come chew you guys up, it's still crackberry after all. Deal with it.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    Because you would like to think that people still have some courtesy, instead of just being a$$holes.
    Greenghost likes this.
    05-19-13 10:20 AM
    Because you would like to think that people still have some courtesy, instead of just being a$$holes.
    Again it doesn't matter.
    If they had have a BlackBerry sub forum in the Android site, trust me, it would be the same,if not worse.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-19-13 10:30 AM
    Battery life may be better, but nothing beats the BlackBerry OS, once you use it you won't want to leave.

Posted from Q10 and CB10.
    05-19-13 10:35 AM
    I get 2 days on one charge.. I didn't think that was to bad.
    05-19-13 10:46 AM
    Don't bash htc phone guys. One day, they will be running blackberry os.

Posted via (CB)
    Interesting idea and one that requires some serious thought. HTC has always had trouble escaping from underneath Samsung. Could be a great way of differriating themselves.
    05-19-13 11:17 AM
    This device is awesome. All you unhappy z10 owners should try it !!
    No - I just don't like the Android OS. Sorry. :-) HTC One is a nice device, but I would pick an iPhone 5, Lumia or Z10 before I'd pick a phone running Android. Just don't like how it works.

BTW: The AndroidCentral forum is over here, in case you couldn't find it or are lost.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/
    05-19-13 11:20 AM
    You're probably Canadian that's why.
    I'm Canadian. What's your problem?
    05-19-13 11:21 AM
    I don't think anyone's been discourteous here, and certainly no-one is being an "a$$hole". Take a look in iPhone and/or Android forums. See what kind of reception the OP would get there.
    Shumsher likes this.
    05-19-13 11:53 AM
    Android sub forum eh.. well then I guess he shouldn't be talking about the Z10 if that's the case! But he did, so we're here. Deal with it . Also, from what I understand this was originally posted in general discussion, MEANING The OP might have very well intended us BlackBerry users on a BlackBerry fan site to comment on the thread. Sorry whoever takes the opposite side of this argument, you lose

Posted via CB10
    IgotsThis likes this.
    05-19-13 12:02 PM
    I dont think anyone gets it, i would rather hear from someone who has used a bb and is trying something else as to what phone he is using and if it is a good substitute... like i find it interesting to find about phones that are against on another eg s4 vs ip5 vs htc1. he is educating us on another brand. we could gain benefits from him. he is simply suggesting an alternate phone? if u dont like it then ignore it. too many angry negative people on crackberry
    "HTC 1 battery way better than a Z10!!!", is not a suggestion for an alternate product. Nor is is an objectuve comparison by a reasonable person. It is argumentative. A direct attempt to invite negative comments. Far from objective. Likely the reason OP received some comments given by the average CB10 users.

Note: edited to add the following...
    There is a thread simply titled Z10 vs HTC one. OP likely wanted objective statements.

From Zed to U via CB10
    Last edited by 3xberry; 05-19-13 at 01:25 PM.
    agp101 and HedoBum like this.
    05-19-13 01:13 PM
    Android sub forum eh.. well then I guess he shouldn't be talking about the Z10 if that's the case! But he did, so we're here. Deal with it . Also, from what I understand this was originally posted in general discussion, MEANING The OP might have very well intended us BlackBerry users on a BlackBerry fan site to comment on the thread. Sorry whoever takes the opposite side of this argument, you lose

Posted via CB10
    Smh stick to your 2009 hardwear bro lol.

05-20-13 03:14 PM
    Smh stick to your 2009 hardwear bro lol.

Yeah literally.. your Galaxy Nexus is more 2009 than any BlackBerry 10 smartphone out there today.. it's pretty much 2 years old and way behind the Android Pack.

You make a great argument though with a lot of objective data points. Just keep it up and if I suddenly transform into a child I may just be convinced by your childish arguments!

S.M.H.!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 03:33 PM
    [warn] Standard Letter #2
    Please remain on topic and debate and discuss relevant products and services. Show some respect and DO NOT insult or debate other members posting in the thread[/warn]
    05-21-13 07:01 AM
    manni1to please go into details when you say the HTC one has a better battery life. I have a friend that has the HTC one and there are days when my Z10 is outlasting his HTC and vice a versa. I consider both of us moderate to heavy users (depends on the day). BTW, I get on average 15 hrs before I plug it back in the charger and even when i do thatit has around 20% left. On the weekend especially when i am home I can easily get 48hrs out if it. So please go into to details, Some of my details is I always have on bluetooth, my screen brightness is 50%, I am running the latest leak version which has improved battery performance. Sp please talk to me
    05-21-13 07:16 AM
    Oh I get you point, and I happen to agree with you. The question I was putting to the forum was as aside to the current topic.

Perhaps I should of separated it a bit better - but the question remains; how long, or how many charge cycles, in your opinion, would a normal, say 1800mah fixed battery , take before it doesn't hold it's charge for any worth while amount of time?

Just to add...............this was a reply to bobauckland. I forgot to nest the quotes!
    I think with most of the current batteries the 'life' tends to be 1000 or so charge cycles.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 02:49 AM
    I bought an HTC one last week. If the battery on this thing is better than the Z10 I hate to imagine how Z10 owners deal with it because this battery is pure ****e!. Used 35% in one hour of GPS navigation (4s uses less than 10% in this same duration).

The ONE is not an impressive phone if you ask me, hardware is excellent but the complete package leaves a lot to be desired.
    06-25-13 07:58 AM
    I bought an HTC one last week. If the battery on this thing is better than the Z10 I hate to imagine how Z10 owners deal with it because this battery is pure ****e!. Used 35% in one hour of GPS navigation (4s uses less than 10% in this same duration).

The ONE is not an impressive phone if you ask me, hardware is excellent but the complete package leaves a lot to be desired.
    Not sure what the OP was on about. Here is a screen shot of my z10 taking just now and sometimes it shows up to 96 hrs left. Only dropped to 41 now cos actually using it. The drain rate is very impressive. I've had a 15 minute call, emails, texts and bbm messages come in today. Been off charger since 8:25am and then it was 96% on 4G (on wifi now in the office but it only slightly improves the drain rate). This is with all social accounts, Skype, emails, bbm, checked Wimbledon on score app, brightness half way etc... Few days ago I turned them off and they made no difference
    The z10 battery rocks!
    htc one battery way better than z10!!!-img_00000489.png

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:07 AM
    Someone would have to pay me to use an Android or anything made by HTC.
    The same way I feel about blackberry haha so 2009.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    07-08-13 12:10 PM
    Yeah literally.. your Galaxy Nexus is more 2009 than any BlackBerry 10 smartphone out there today.. it's pretty much 2 years old and way behind the Android Pack.

You make a great argument though with a lot of objective data points. Just keep it up and if I suddenly transform into a child I may just be convinced by your childish arguments!

S.M.H.!

Posted via CB10
    First off my Gnex is a pure Google phone which means I still get updates quicker than an oem second try installing an app without sideloading goof lol. Like I said blackberry ain't been hot since 2009 and my 2011 phone still has more features and capabilities than a 2013 bb haha f##k u mean dude take the stick out.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2
    07-08-13 01:59 PM
71 123