cant wait for the EVO. Can shoot in High Def Video and play it back on my TV of my kids....not to mention it has everything else plus a easier to read screen than the Incredible.
    05-02-10 03:25 PM
    whats the point in arguing the 2 phones? they're similar enough that it should not make a difference. base you decision on the network you want. what good is a phone that doesn't work?
    05-02-10 05:52 PM
    Don't set unrealistic expectations with the evo. It's the same as the incredible except for 4g, screen size, front facing cam and hdmi output.

Battery life will probably be the same or maybe worse due to the screen and 4g.

Either way it will be a great android option for those on sprint.
    05-02-10 06:18 PM
    I use to travel for work, and sprint had good coverage, and was reliable. Sprint is actually the only wireless retailer that has reasonable unlimited plans coupled with very good coverage, as I had them for 4 years and know from experience they do not suck at all. The incredible is freaking awesome. Yes, the battery life is an issue, but hardly a reason the phone will, blow, die, flop, as extended batteries can alleviate that. The EVO, looks to be what I would choose, as I have the droid, so the incredible is a poor upgrade for me. The EVO would be enough with sprints everything plan for me to switch, but to say that now when November isn't here (my contract ends) is quite foolish at the rate technology is increasing.

Is the EVO here? What is there to compare? In my eyes, right now, the incredible is the clear winner because it IS, as the EVO is not (yet, he he)
    05-02-10 06:42 PM
    Is the EVO here? What is there to compare? In my eyes, right now, the incredible is the clear winner because it IS, as the EVO is not (yet, he he)
    Johnly; thats advanced, keeping it simple...........
    05-04-10 09:30 AM
    I would definitely pick the EVO but I would never pick Sprint over Verizon.
    05-04-10 04:20 PM
    EVO seems a little Wide.. i like the HDMI tho.. Seido makes a 1700 OEM size battery for the Incredible..
    05-04-10 07:45 PM
    EVO seems a little Wide.. i like the HDMI tho.. Seido makes a 1700 OEM size battery for the Incredible..
    I thought the Incredible was a little narrow in which it's narrower then the iphone.

At first I thought 4.3" would be to much but I think it's going to be perfect.
    05-04-10 09:22 PM
    Obviously the EVO blows the Incredible away but I want to know what can the Incredible do that the EVO can't.

The Incredible has Sense UI but that drains the battery quick and has been known to cause lag. Will there be a way to turn off Sense UI? If so I might try it out and if I like it then I'll carry it along with my Droid. Also, it's supposed to come with a 1300 mah battery. Is that true because that's even smaller than the Droid's battery. Battery life on this phone might suck so IDK if I'll try it.

The EVO looks amazing but it's on Sprint and Sprint sucks. Anyway to unlock the EVO from Sprint and use it on Verizon?

What to do, what to do...
    I know I'm a little late for the party but the incredible prides itself for not lagging. And it doesn't lag at all. The battery isn't to bad if your a casual user. If your a power user then get the extended battery wait for he Evo or stick with a blackberry.
    05-04-10 09:52 PM
    I thought the Incredible was a little narrow in which it's narrower then the iphone.

At first I thought 4.3" would be to much but I think it's going to be perfect.
    iphone 3gs is a 3.5 display,, incred is 3.7.. actually i hope i can keep the incred for awhile.. im always one to get new stuff tho.. just cuz im addicted to new gadgets :P

i really think the incred is jsut a perfect size.. loving it. not too big (droid) not too small ..
    05-04-10 09:57 PM
    obviously the evo blows the incredible away but i want to know what can the incredible do that the evo can't.

The incredible has sense ui but that drains the battery quick and has been known to cause lag. Will there be a way to turn off sense ui? If so i might try it out and if i like it then i'll carry it along with my droid. Also, it's supposed to come with a 1300 mah battery. Is that true because that's even smaller than the droid's battery. Battery life on this phone might suck so idk if i'll try it.

The evo looks amazing but it's on sprint and sprint sucks. anyway to unlock the evo from sprint and use it on verizon?

What to do, what to do...
    i have been on sprint for years and i don't think sprint service sucks. I love the service that is very reliable. We have four phones with unlimited data and texting and 3000 minutes shared. All four phones (3 blackberrys and 1 htc evo) have insurance and all of it for under $240 a month. The price is right and the service is very good.
    06-13-10 11:07 PM
    Sprint's coverage is good where I live but I never get signal inside of buildings whereas this isn't the case with Verizon. I don't wanna leave Verizon because of their coverage, customer service and future transition to LTE.

IDK... The EVO looks amazing while the Incredible just looks like a N1 with Sense UI.

I'll probably wait a few months and see because Verizon should be getting more Android phones later this year.
    I have been using Sprint Windows Mobile phones since the Apache 6700, then the 6800 and then the Touch Pro and then the BB Tour 9630 and now the HTC Evo. Doesn't it always seem that Verizon cripples their phones? Looking at the comparisons between the Verizon Incredible and Sprint Evo, it looks like Verizon crippled what could be Incredible.
    06-13-10 11:11 PM
    Higher res camera? Could care less about that since I barely take pictures.

More internal storage? Droid already has apps to sd and there's no doubt the EVO will get it.

Idk, the Incredible is just as good as the Droid and N1 but not quite at the level of the EVO.

I like the EVO's size a lot personally.
    I HAVE THE SPRINT EVO AND LOVE IT. The first day I got it I was thinking of returning it to get the Blackberry 9650, but quickly I changed my mind. The Sprint Evo runs smooth as silk and has lots of power.
    06-13-10 11:13 PM
    Incredible is the way I went ,because sprint is not the "now network" they are the "whenever network" ..... whenever = because thats how it connects whenever it wants to and not the rest of the time, mostly not tho . yep you got it sprint sucks here to , lol .So if I had the evo I would just be looking at a blank screen(well maybe my wallpaper homescreen) ,at least with vzw I can get a connection.
    06-14-10 10:47 AM
    That sucks because the Evo is a beast when you have full 4G coverage. Sprint is awesome where I live.
    06-14-10 01:00 PM
    Two things keeping me from the Evo:

1. Sprint
    2. It's just wayyyyyyy too big
    06-14-10 01:06 PM
    The EVO is KICK A$$!

Sprint service has been Solid for where I live and travel up and down the East Coast - Miami- Chicago - Cali...

4G is Very good when I tested in Philly.

Pricing + Coverage + Phones NO ONE TOUCHS SPRINT
    06-16-10 02:45 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD