Just wondering others opinions and the ups and downs of each device before I jump into either one. Is the Samsung Moment getting 2.0?
    11-28-09 08:13 AM
    Samsung has neither confirmed nor denied if they're going to update to 2.0. HTC on the other hand has.

My suggestion to you is to head to store and play with both of them. I really like the Hero, after an hour of playing with it you should find that the lack of a keyboard isn't a big deal. If you're buying on upgrade head over to Best Buy they're letting both the Hero and the Moment go fro $99 out the door.
    11-28-09 08:29 AM
    Yeah I've played with the Hero and really like it, but hear a lot of people complaining about dust under the screen and sort of stuff really bothers me. The $99 deal at Best Buy is for new customers only I looked into it online. If it was for upgrades I would have the phone already. Hopefully the price drops after the 1st of the year.
    11-28-09 09:15 AM
    Yeah I've played with the Hero and really like it, but hear a lot of people complaining about dust under the screen and sort of stuff really bothers me. The $99 deal at Best Buy is for new customers only I looked into it online. If it was for upgrades I would have the phone already. Hopefully the price drops after the 1st of the year.
    Hmm, just updated my other line to the Hero using my upgrade.

I've had no issues with dust or anything like that. I did ZAGG my Hero as soon as ZAGG came out with the full body skins.
    11-28-09 09:37 AM
    Plus the Hero has the Sense UI where the Moment is just plain ole Android. Sense UI is a HUGE difference compared to the standard 3 Android screen setup. I personally got the Hero because the Sense is a sweet setup.

Also HTC confirmed they are working on a Sense 2.0 for Android

The Moment is also bigger and heavier...BUT has a faster processor. I have had no lag issues, so the speed of the Hero has been fine for me.

No dust under the screen here, well not yet anyways
    11-28-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD