will we ever see the HTC Evo on verizon with quad-band capabilities? it be very very nice if this could happen. I'm using the BB storm 2 now, because its on verizon and also has the capability of using overseas. So, anyone have a guess or a probability that this could happen? because whats the use of a great smartphone if you can't use it everywhere and anywhere.
    04-16-10 11:28 PM
    I'm sure they'll have some version that will accomodate your needs, sooner or later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 11:46 PM
    Being that HTC always makes different variations of the same phone(the EVO being an Android extension of the HD2), you'll probably see a phone just like the EVO on VZW within the next year. Maybe even LTE.

04-18-10 09:41 PM
    There was a rumor of Verizon getting a HTC EVO like 4.3 inch screen device.
    04-18-10 09:56 PM
    well, given that all carriers get phones with better specs as time goes by then yes something like the evo will be on VZ... the incredible isnt far off and if you cant live with that great phone you got issues!>>lol
    04-19-10 08:26 AM
    Yeah, but the screen is slightly smaller on that and no front facing camera. Think Hero for example, there's GSM Hero, CDMA on Sprint, and then the Droid Eris. A model similar to the EVO will come to Verizon and probably TMO/European carriers, for sure.

04-19-10 11:28 AM
    I like the evo better than the incredible specially since it dosent have a trackpad
    04-20-10 01:32 PM
    Would be sweet to see this.
    04-20-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD