I'm probably one of the few who may like this phone here, but I think it's awesome as ****. I wish it was coming to Verizon.

Any word on any more phones like this one coming?

Also- does android have a universal message box like BB?
    05-26-11 12:53 PM
    I'm probably one of the few who may like this phone here, but I think it's awesome as ****. I wish it was coming to Verizon.

Any word on any more phones like this one coming?

Also- does android have a universal message box like BB?
    I really like the layout of the phone and I like facebook, but not enough to have a phone with a dedicated button.

AFAIK, Motorola is the only one with a universal inbox unless there are others I dont know about.
    papped likes this.
    05-26-11 01:03 PM
    I don't really care about the button itself. I do like the layout and the UI looks interesting.

That blows about the universal message box though..
    05-26-11 01:15 PM
    I really like the layout of the phone and I like facebook, but not enough to have a phone with a dedicated button.

AFAIK, Motorola is the only one with a universal inbox unless there are others I dont know about.

I've used pretty much most if not all Motorola android phones and have never seen a universal inbox on any of them.
    05-26-11 05:28 PM
    there are email apps with universal inbox for email (enhanced email is good) but its only email and not facebook, twitter etc like BB has
    05-26-11 05:32 PM
    I've used pretty much most if not all Motorola android phones and have never seen a universal inbox on any of them.
    It's under the Messaging folder on most newer Motorola Android phones(think that have motoblur) which is why you dont see it with the OG Droid.
    05-27-11 12:30 PM
    My Atrix has a universal inbox.
    05-27-11 08:16 PM
    My Atrix has a universal inbox.

the atrix has a partial universal inbox.
    05-29-11 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD