02-15-10 10:58 AM
    saw that too. it said it could be released tomorrow?? doesnt seem to add up, whats going on. haha
    02-15-10 01:51 PM
    saw that too. it said it could be released tomorrow?? doesnt seem to add up, whats going on. haha
    Not released, announced.
    02-15-10 03:48 PM
    Hey, look! They fixed the back and bumped up the ROM! Suddenly looks like a much more Incredible phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 04:33 PM
    Not released, announced.
    ahhhh, makes sense now. is this phone going to be the upgrade from the Eris? if you find any links with info on the realease date that'd be killer!!
    02-16-10 01:20 PM
    ahhhh, makes sense now. is this phone going to be the upgrade from the Eris? if you find any links with info on the realease date that'd be killer!!
    The upgrade from the Eris will be the Legend, but I would still wait for this because it will have more memory and a faster processor than the legend.

the sad thing is they announced that it will be released in Europe and Asia before the US. Dunno why. Sorta disappointed when I heard that.
    02-16-10 09:31 PM
    same here. from what i read seems like it will be released towards the end of the year if at all in the US. you gathering the same type of info?
    02-17-10 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD