Are videos really that good?

11-06-09 10:30 PM
    What the **** is wrong with you? Are you 8 years old?
    11-06-09 10:33 PM
    What the **** is wrong with you? Are you 8 years old?
    times 4 plus 1

oh and you didnt answer the question
    11-06-09 10:36 PM
    times 4 plus 1

oh and you didnt answer the question
    Then its probably time you grew up.
    11-06-09 10:37 PM
    take a chill pill.

Well, hows the quality?
    11-06-09 10:38 PM
    take a chill pill.

Well, hows the quality?
    Excellent.
    11-06-09 10:39 PM
    Nice. Is that what you were listening to when you picked out the pearls and pink?

11-06-09 10:43 PM
    I was at Best Buy today due to a radio problem with my Hero (user error lol). How are liking the Eris? Man I love the way that phone looks. The salesman at Best Buy was talking a guy out of trying to buy two Eris phones, and getting two Droids instead. The guy really wanted the Eris and they only had 3 total in stock so said the clerk. I knew the guy a little bit, and I told him get the Eris, I really like the form factor, and Sense UI is incredible. Big whoop, I told him, your web pages will load 3 seconds slower. Must be some kind of huge commissions or incentives going on with the Droid. I can't believe the guy didnt want to sell him the Eris. In fact, he wouldn't even let him play with one because " I only got 3 in stock, and I don't want to open one of them". He had to settle for the dummy phone, while I let him play with my Hero to get some Sense action!
    11-06-09 10:43 PM
    Nice. Is that what you were listening to when you picked out the pearls and pink that I like so much?

Im so proud of you!
    Last edited by paulwright1; 11-06-09 at 11:00 PM.
    11-06-09 10:46 PM
    lol banned

Anyway, youtube works great. I just wish HQ was default.
    11-07-09 07:03 AM
    I know most smartphones have youtube these days, but I don't get it. I'm never out and about with my phone and thinking "I really wish I could watch youtube right now."

What are you guys using it for? Just killing time in a DMV line or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 07:55 AM
    I found the youtube quality to be crappy. Atleast compared to my palm pre. I used there you tube app on the phone, and was not impressed. Not only that, but my pre whipped it in a browser show down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD