Still wondering how much damage the issues did to potential sales but I guess we'll see.

09-05-19 06:50 PM
    It's not like anyone else has gone and perfected the folding phone and got the jump on Samsung.

I expect early adopters in the market for a $2,200 phone... will still buy it, because clearly money for them isn't an issue. The rest of us will watch and wait for the technology to become more reasonable, and see if it's sturdy enough to daily use for a few years...
    09-06-19 08:07 AM
    I predict that within 4 to 6 months, about the time sales drop off (all those who have that kind of disposable income to waste on the next flashy gadget will have bought it), we'll start hearing about cracking and splitting along that fold.
    09-06-19 10:09 AM
    I predict that within 4 to 6 months, about the time sales drop off (all those who have that kind of disposable income to waste on the next flashy gadget will have bought it), we'll start hearing about cracking and splitting along that fold.
    I'd hope it last more than 4-6 months... but I don't have much hope that it will last the 2 - 4 years that some want from a smartphone.

And I have even less expatiation that TCL's and their value folding phones will last....
    09-06-19 10:22 AM