so today i went to the store to return my bold. my contract date was reset and i can get the droid x. stores said that there waiting lists are already full, what is my best bet on getting the droid x? should i order online @ 12:01 on thursday or should i call cs @ 7:00 when they open! i played wit one today @ the store and i fell in love! whats the best way to get this device asap, is vzw expecting immediate back order status?
    07-11-10 10:14 PM
    By "stores" do you mean Verizon, or Best Buy? BB is really the only store I've heard of (other than verizon doing "appointments") that is doing pre-orders.
    07-12-10 12:06 AM
    yea. will vzw stores and BestBuy have a select few devices for walk-in's? Will it be better to order online, try to go to a store (WITHOUT AN APPT) when they open, or call CS when they open?
    07-12-10 06:13 AM
    On hand inventory will disappear very quickly, regardless of method attempted to obtain one. No one is saying to me there will be copious numbers provided to any outlet. Some of us will be lucky and walk out with one on launch day...many of us will have to wait.
    07-12-10 07:56 AM
    order online, you will have it friday, and it will come to you. What more can you ask for. I ordered mine and will have it tomorrow and I dont have to deal with sending in the rebate since it is automatic when ordering online.
    07-15-10 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD