In my study break surfing the net, I ran across this video. Makes me wonder how much radiation I am getting talking on the phone, and while it is in my pocket. Granted, these phones haven't been around long enough to conclude effects, but a headline "cell phone radiation over a mans life of 30 years caused uncontrolled DNA mutations leading to his demise." Anyway, looks like Android users could benefit from this. How come Apple users get the cool stuff
    02-11-11 12:41 AM
    But if you had that case, you wouldn't be able to do this:

02-11-11 01:00 AM
    Ha ha, love that.....wonder what the temp of the hot plate under the table was, (speculatory of course)
    02-11-11 01:12 AM
    Wow popcorn in my pocket, for a quick snack while on the go! Faster than any commercial microwave! Now just need a way to carry the butter so I can melt it at the same time, for hot fresh buttered popcorn... Or better yet, hotdogs in my pocket! A true Hot Pocket!
    02-11-11 07:42 AM
    Or better yet, hotdogs in my pocket! A true Hot Pocket!
    Ha! Which will inevitably lead to the question "Is that a hotdog in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?"
    02-11-11 08:24 AM
    Better get orville redinbacher, ha ha, J/K!
    One thing I liked about the samsung was it had one of the lowest SAR smart phone ratings. That is why I switched to the X, have take the big bad polish sausage down, ha ha...kidding!
    02-11-11 08:33 AM
    Ha! Which will inevitably lead to the question "Is that a hotdog in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me?"
    Well if they happen to be Ball Park Franks, cause they plump when you cook 'em.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 02-11-11 at 12:46 PM.
    02-11-11 12:43 PM
    the samsung captivate's SAR level is in the 0.4s. the iPhone 4 is about 1.2. the allowable limit is 1.6. even if you cut the ip4's SAR level to the head by 60% which I think is the case guys' stat--the android is still lower. (I'm referring specifically to the captivate)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 05:59 AM
    I think that they made a movie about this.

02-12-11 08:17 AM
    thanks for the laugh !
    02-12-11 11:04 AM
    I think that they made a movie about this.

No no no, this was not from cell phone radiation, it was from people cell phone yelling in public places.

"Yeah yeah, I'm on my cell phone... yeah yeah got a rash it's all red and pussie... yeah that date the other night.... yeah yeah...."
    02-12-11 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD