If they use some good looking blackberry phones and put that android OS in that thang!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 02:12 AM
    I would prefer not to have a screen wobble, dust under my screen, and light leakage.

Of course I'm talking about my S1 though.
    11-10-09 03:00 AM
    Wait blackberries are pretty they are pretty ugly to me. Never thought I would leave blackberry but android beats the blackberry OS in almost every way.

11-10-09 08:25 AM
    Eh I think the droid is far sexier than any of the blackberrys, especially the S1/S2.
    11-10-09 10:36 AM
    The more I sit here and listen to all you Droids gawk over your Droids...the more I hate my BB Storm 1.....

11-10-09 11:24 AM
    Yea I agree. The droid is not really ugly like people say. The keyboard isn't bad either. People just love to find something to complain about.

11-10-09 11:58 AM
    Yeah the keyboard doesn't have massive keys with lots of separation like a TP2 or anything but then have you seen how thick the Droid is compared to any slider with a "good keyboard"? Of course the keyboard is going to be flat, how else could the entire phone be just a touch thicker than an iPhone?

Note: obviously, I love the keyboard on the Droid. So its flat, big deal. I'm already used to it.
    11-10-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD