12-22-10 03:12 PM
    that's four that have been confirmed. htc, mot, lg, and sammy. rim we are waiting.
    12-22-10 03:19 PM
    rim we are waiting.
    Don't hold your breath
    12-22-10 03:54 PM
    Great! I dont intend on buying a samsung personally. Their flagship device is still running 2.1. I can say that the screen will most likely look awesome.
    12-22-10 04:00 PM
    i hate touchwiz though...****
    12-22-10 04:03 PM
    These leaks are working at getting us more excited for ces. Its going to be amazing seeing 3 maybe 4+ lte ready devices at the same event. January 6th can't come soon enough.
    12-22-10 04:07 PM
    If this thing has the Orion chip I would honestly deal with Samsungs ****ty support for that power. It is better than the Tegra 2 chip.
    12-22-10 05:22 PM
    If this thing has the Orion chip I would honestly deal with Samsungs ****ty support for that power. It is better than the Tegra 2 chip.
    how so? I heard that tegra2 would be the reference 2 core part....
    12-22-10 05:36 PM
    What are the dimensions of this guy? An LTE device with 3.7" screen? The Evo and the Fascinate are gargantuous. My Incredible is the perfect size for what I need, anything close to that leak out yet?
    12-22-10 05:41 PM
    how so? I heard that tegra2 would be the reference 2 core part....
    Samsung's Orion is the 1GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 we've all been waiting for -- Engadget

Knowing Samsung and how they finely tune their processor, it will be better. The Orion was also released after the Tegra 2. By the time the Orion is in devices, Tegra 3 will be coming out though.

But, it looks like Orion isn't ready anyways...

Samsung Buys Tegra 2 Chips, a Sign that Orion CPUs Not Yet Ready? | GottaBeMobile
    12-22-10 05:53 PM
    What are the dimensions of this guy? An LTE device with 3.7" screen? The Evo and the Fascinate are gargantuous. My Incredible is the perfect size for what I need, anything close to that leak out yet?
    4.3 inch. That screen doesn't look anything like a 3.7 inch.
    12-22-10 05:54 PM
    Shine it; I will try and hold out for an LTE Droid X......
    I thinks me going back to being a moto fan boi
    12-22-10 05:56 PM
    Shine it; I will try and hold out for an LTE Droid X......
    I thinks me going back to being a moto fan boi
    Yeah! Can't wait : )
    12-22-10 06:40 PM
    May I ask how you came to believe samsung is now squashing nvidia T2s? Just curious. Because if it ain't melting T2s, I am passing on it.
    12-22-10 06:46 PM
    Orion and t2 both are A9. The orion wil once again prolly have better 3D, but nothing worth sacrifice brother imo.
    12-22-10 06:54 PM
    May I ask how you came to believe samsung is now squashing nvidia T2s? Just curious. Because if it ain't melting T2s, I am passing on it.
    The graphics power is suppose to be insane. 5x better than the current Hummingbird. Hummingbird right now isn't that far behind Tegra 2 graphics performance. And if the bootloader isn't locked, that makes it even better. I would love another Moto device, but I will not accept a locked bootloader this time. The sacrifice will be worth it.

The Droid X is ******* awesome, but not being able to create custom kernels is holding the device back from it's full potential. If they lock down even better hardware, I will just be even more pissed off. I will probably just buy the LG if that's the case. If this Samsung is rocking the Tegra 2 as well, then I have more options to chose from. I will not buy the Samsung if it is just an LTE SGS with a FFC and no upgraded processor. **** that.
    12-22-10 07:14 PM
    The graphics power is suppose to be insane. 5x better than the current Hummingbird. Hummingbird right now isn't that far behind Tegra 2 graphics performance. And if the bootloader isn't locked, that makes it even better. I would love another Moto device, but I will not accept a locked bootloader this time. The sacrifice will be worth it.

The Droid X is ******* awesome, but not being able to create custom kernels is holding the device back from it's full potential. If they lock down even better hardware, I will just be even more pissed off. I will probably just buy the LG if that's the case. If this Samsung is rocking the Tegra 2 as well, then I have more options to chose from. I will not buy the Samsung if it is just an LTE SGS with a FFC and no upgraded processor. **** that.
    Wow, ok, I am interested. I liked my (**** loved) sgs, minus the radio, and it"still" on 2.1. that kind of makes me want these devices to show already. Orion sounds aways off though I hear sgs2 all networks! I wonder if that wil rock the orion? I need 2 phones, I can't stand flashing my personal phone. I will want this if I can run sprecovery.
    12-22-10 07:23 PM
    Wow, ok, I am interested. I liked my (**** loved) sgs, minus the radio, and it"still" on 2.1. that kind of makes me want these devices to show already. Orion sounds aways off though I hear sgs2 all networks! I wonder if that wil rock the orion? I need 2 phones, I can't stand flashing my personal phone. I will want this if I can run sprecovery.
    Sprecovery? Why use that when clockwork is better?

Orion is a ways off it seems due to the fact Sammy bought Tegra 2 chips. The SGS2 will definitely have the Orion chip I am guessing. Like I said, if this new Samsung device is nothing more than an LTE SGS, then I will not waste my time. ****, I don't even care about LTE right now since it isn't in my area, I want next gen hardware.
    12-22-10 07:33 PM
    Sprecovery? Why use that when clockwork is better?

Orion is a ways off it seems due to the fact Sammy bought Tegra 2 chips. The SGS2 will definitely have the Orion chip I am guessing. Like I said, if this new Samsung device is nothing more than an LTE SGS, then I will not waste my time. ****, I don't even care about LTE right now since it isn't in my area, I want next gen hardware.
    I all about the hardware too. Boulder has wimax so LTE better step up. I have never been let down with Sprecovery. I like having control of every step of flashing, and wiping. I like CW but I have to flash the image twice or I have issues.
    12-22-10 09:03 PM
    I all about the hardware too. Boulder has wimax so LTE better step up. I have never been let down with Sprecovery. I like having control of every step of flashing, and wiping. I like CW but I have to flash the image twice or I have issues.
    Interesting. The only problems I have ever had with Clockwork has been on the DX since the bootloader is locked. Worked great on my Droid.
    12-23-10 10:52 AM
    I am unrooted. I have found a way to hotspot for free, so no hurry there. I have only experience with those two recovery images on my girlfriends droid.
    12-23-10 11:37 AM
    not to derail but is the samsung s30 a good phone?
    12-23-10 11:48 AM
    Great! I dont intend on buying a samsung personally. Their flagship device is still running 2.1. I can say that the screen will most likely look awesome.
    Oh the screen will be awesome. But like I said before I'm tablet wh0rin for now
    12-23-10 12:13 PM
    I am unrooted. I have found a way to hotspot for free, so no hurry there. I have only experience with those two recovery images on my girlfriends droid.
    What phone you on? How did you get hotspot without rooting if I may ask?
    12-23-10 01:53 PM
    Passss! not dealing with samsung, i think im going the htc route for lte or wiimax. my contract ends in june so im going to be shopping around
    12-23-10 01:55 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD