BBM is good because of the D/R alerts, and because a lot of people have a lot of contacts with it.

I use BBM, and Google Talk, there is really not that much of a difference between the two but the D/R feature.

I am getting a iPhone, and most of my friends are getting GoogleTalk because of it.
    10-10-10 06:08 PM
    its cooler to say "can i get your pin" instead of "whats your number"

i kid i kid
    Just sleazier rofl
    10-10-10 07:22 PM
    its cooler to say "can i get your pin" instead of "whats your number"

i kid i kid
    You may be kidding, but it is easier to say that then, "yo, get google talk on your phone."
    10-10-10 07:29 PM
    It just KILLS me to see people sticking w/an old *** berry because of this feature...yeah you could send files and pics, but I can do that on Yahoo, or via MMS, or email, or, or, or, BBM even looks old lol. But then again like I said, never had that many Berry user friends, and all who may have gone to a Berry on their next upgrade since they were cheaper and more readily available to the consumer as opposed to just the biz person have since gone to Droid/Apple just because of newer/quicker/more open range technology.
    10-10-10 07:32 PM
    and lol @ the can I have your pin sounds cooler than can I have your # hehe.
    10-10-10 07:33 PM
    Seen a pin begging thread..the guy had a record as long as Manhattan....thank god for normal IM programs.....BBM is for psychotic supper...let your knowledge rule
    10-10-10 08:24 PM
    It just KILLS me to see people sticking w/an old *** berry because of this feature...yeah you could send files and pics, but I can do that on Yahoo, or via MMS, or email, or, or, or, BBM even looks old lol. But then again like I said, never had that many Berry user friends, and all who may have gone to a Berry on their next upgrade since they were cheaper and more readily available to the consumer as opposed to just the biz person have since gone to Droid/Apple just because of newer/quicker/more open range technology.
    To be honest, when I had my Curve/Storm and my hubby had his Pearl, we never BBM'd except once I *think* to send a picture file. We sent texts.

My mom, and several friends had BB's and I never used it. I dunno, I don't get the appeal and honestly the D/R notification annoys me. If I don't feel like responding to you, it's none of your effin' business. So I read it and didn't answer. So what.
    10-10-10 08:34 PM
    To be honest, when I had my Curve/Storm and my hubby had his Pearl, we never BBM'd except once I *think* to send a picture file. We sent texts.

My mom, and several friends had BB's and I never used it. I dunno, I don't get the appeal and honestly the D/R notification annoys me. If I don't feel like responding to you, it's none of your effin' business. So I read it and didn't answer. So what.
    My thoughts for real
    10-10-10 08:59 PM
    Haha exactly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 10:47 AM
    LiveProfile — Stay Connected — BlackBerry Messenger Alternative is the alternative to bbm for android.. does everything plus more I love it!
    10-11-10 11:00 AM
    There are dozens of IM services out there. Each one appeals to a different person.

There are people who don't like Yahoo, AIM, GTalk or any of the others. That's their business.

Yall seem to don't like BBM that's yall business.

So what is the purpose of everyone downing people that use BBM?
    10-11-10 12:55 PM
    I think it's because I cannot imagine using BBM as the make or break reason I wouldn't switch to another device. There are a million more make or break features that for ME are deal breakers, and an IM program that really is only special because of the exclusivity ego boost it appears to give the people who use it (because there are people in my group of friends who use BBM to try to make themselves out to part of some super duper club) isn't one of them.

If one of my friends pull that "You CAN'T BBM ha ha neener neener) crap, I simply load a webpage. Hah!
    10-11-10 02:15 PM
    I think it's because I cannot imagine using BBM as the make or break reason I wouldn't switch to another device. There are a million more make or break features that for ME are deal breakers, and an IM program that really is only special because of the exclusivity ego boost it appears to give the people who use it (because there are people in my group of friends who use BBM to try to make themselves out to part of some super duper club) isn't one of them.

If one of my friends pull that "You CAN'T BBM ha ha neener neener) crap, I simply load a webpage. Hah!
    Do they laugh at you afterwards?

Your browser is better than a BB browser sure, But I can guarantee you that a BB can load a web page a lot better than your Android can run BBM.
    10-12-10 12:05 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD