I have a motorola droid that already been flashed too metropcs but the enternet & my picture messaging don't work any more on my motorola droid rooted 2.1 android they all was working earlier today i deleted a file in my sd memory card by accident an it rebooted my phone and took of my enternet an picture messaging settings by mistake i had too look for a wifi connection to sign in to use my phone again over the wifi connection but the phone still can make calls an regular text but no more mms messaging or internet any more if you can help me to put it back on send me a message on here or inbox thank you very much!!!!!!
    07-27-10 06:10 PM
    Wow, I can't even read your post because it's all one long sentence. Take a couple of breaths, and add some punctuation please.
    07-27-10 06:13 PM
    who cares this not high school im looking for help real quick an u want to be a **** head if u don't know how to do it don't reply *****
    07-27-10 06:17 PM
    We care, cause in order to help; We need to understand what the **** you are trying to write. Your post gave me a headache!
    07-28-10 08:13 AM
    Did you do a backup of your ROM? You can always restore back to it and reinstall the current ROM you want to use.
    07-28-10 08:27 AM
    I'm blown away that u have it running on Metro Pcs
    Some true geeks will be alon hang tight.
    07-28-10 08:28 AM
    Wow, I can't even read your post because it's all one long sentence. Take a couple of breaths, and add some punctuation please.
    We care, cause in order to help; We need to understand what the **** you are trying to write. Your post gave me a headache!
    Yes, I got through the first quarter of the original post, and either my reading comprehension was lacking severely, or ADD kicked in, because I just stopped reading it. No one will be able to help you if they won't bother to read the post and be able to understand the issues you are having.
    07-28-10 12:23 PM
    who cares this not high school im looking for help real quick an u want to be a **** head if u don't know how to do it don't reply *****
    ever heard the saying "you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" ?
    07-28-10 12:31 PM
    To the OP, I reread your original post.

Try using a file recovery utility to see if you can recover that deleted file on your sd card. If you did any file writes and deletes since then, your chances of recovering the deleted file goes down.

Even if you can't recover the file, you may at least be able to see the name of the file you need to get. The file name will be missing the first character.
    07-28-10 01:15 PM
    but the thing is that a file on the sd card shouldnt affect your system settings. Try to look for Metro PCs settings again. Or just reflash it to Metro PCS since you did it right? And please delete your double post.
    07-28-10 03:38 PM
    i reboot it but i still cant receive or get internet it made resign in on the google account on the phone too start using the phone again but its still on metropcs
    07-29-10 11:25 PM
    I got your pm, but I can't reply to you because you have not allowed pm's to be sent to you in your acct settings.
    07-30-10 01:30 AM
    I got your pm, but I can't reply to you because you have not allowed pm's to be sent to you in your acct settings.
    hold im going to change it now
    07-30-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD