Exactly.....as it is. Find it in the market......I have over 1000 tunes, drm free, and free.....if you are rad, pay 5 bucks for power amp, and play on with the sickest music player available. You paid how much for your android device? 5 ducks bud......
    12-09-10 12:42 AM
    Exactly.....as it is. Find it in the market......I have over 1000 tunes, drm free, and free.....if you are rad, pay 5 bucks for power amp, and play on with the sickest music player available. You paid how much for your android device? 5 ducks bud......
    Gtunes huh; let me check it out.....
    12-09-10 08:02 AM
    Thanks for checking it out. I would have lost 40 bucks on a I phone last night, but thanks to (gtunes) free! Like the napster days...
    12-09-10 10:42 AM
    Thanks for checking it out. I would have lost 40 bucks on a I phone last night, but thanks to (gtunes) free! Like the napster days...
    U can download to SD card? I did load it on my phone. Maybe I will have found out before u reply......
    It does
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 12-09-10 at 10:52 AM.
    12-09-10 10:45 AM
    yes it does, your to fast....
    12-09-10 10:53 AM
    And I was somewhat gloating over how I can splice audio out of youtube videos, hahah! Makes things so much easier.
    12-09-10 11:15 AM
    yes it does, your to fast....
    Tech keeps the mind spry......
    12-09-10 11:17 AM
    Yea I use Gtunes since limewire doesn't work on my Mac anymore. Free music FTW. Power amp is also awesome. The equalizer makes the subs in my car sound even better.

For some reason though power amp split one of my artists albums into 5 different albums (even though it is the same one) and I don't know how to fix it.
    Last edited by avt123; 12-09-10 at 02:13 PM.
    12-09-10 02:04 PM
    I've been using gTunes since it was MP3MusicDownload. I've got some 3,000 songs on my computer via this applications.
    12-09-10 02:09 PM
    And I was somewhat gloating over how I can splice audio out of youtube videos, hahah! Makes things so much easier.
    That is possible?
    12-09-10 02:11 PM
    i was impressed with jose's post too. I have been using gtunes for a month, ftw!
    @ avt, don't know why power amp would do that? I would check the file paths/names though I am sure you did that. Power amp eq is sick, and the fact my phone now supports FLAC files is the sickest!
    12-09-10 02:18 PM
    That is possible?
    ffmpeg is an open source program not only providing playback, and compression capabilities, but it allows people take one input file (it has native support for flv files) and then create a new output file based on individual requirements. Unfortunately, the program I'm referring to is UNIX-based only, I think.
    Last edited by lssanjose; 12-09-10 at 02:23 PM.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    12-09-10 02:20 PM
    ffmpeg is an open source program not only providing playback, and compression capabilities, but it allows people take one input file (it has native support for flv files) and then create a new output file based on individual requirements.

Thanks! Just learned something new.
    12-09-10 02:21 PM
    i was impressed with jose's post too. I have been using gtunes for a month, ftw!
    @ avt, don't know why power amp would do that? I would check the file paths/names though I am sure you did that. Power amp eq is sick, and the fact my phone now supports FLAC files is the sickest!
    I love me some lossless lovin' As far as tagging, I think that's an issue I'm coming up with as well.
    12-09-10 02:24 PM
    Thanks! Just learned something new.
    Another thing, audacity has recording sound output capabilities to record some of my pandora streams.
    12-09-10 02:27 PM
    Cool app good post. I used to use music junk but it stopped working, thx gtunes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 02:35 PM
    Yea it was weird. My double twist player had everything sorted out perfectly. I fixed it though. Had to sort hundreds of songs manually though. Luckily the thousands of others sorted fine.
    12-09-10 07:06 PM
    Yea it was weird. My double twist player had everything sorted out perfectly. I fixed it though. Had to sort hundreds of songs manually though. Luckily the thousands of others sorted fine.
    My itunes account does that some times when I add music, and sometimes I have to manually add album art.....now that I am mostly caught up, it's easier to maintain. I like my files nice and neat too.
    12-09-10 08:31 PM
    Sweet app recommendation johnly. Downloaded it yesterday.
    12-10-10 09:01 AM
    My itunes account does that some times when I add music, and sometimes I have to manually add album art.....now that I am mostly caught up, it's easier to maintain. I like my files nice and neat too.
    Yea sometimes my iTunes will make subtle changes to Artists or album names. Like adding an extra space or something so then on my iPod the artist or album will appear twice. PowerAMP just didn't group some things together for some reason. Doubletwist did perfectly because I use that to sync from my iTunes. I recently downloaded AirSync and it is awesome (extension of doubletwist).
    12-10-10 09:19 AM
    Yea sometimes my iTunes will make subtle changes to Artists or album names. Like adding an extra space or something so then on my iPod the artist or album will appear twice. PowerAMP just didn't group some things together for some reason. Doubletwist did perfectly because I use that to sync from my iTunes. I recently downloaded AirSync and it is awesome (extension of doubletwist).
    Good to know, I may have to try that.
    12-10-10 10:00 AM
    Good to know, I may have to try that.
    It is wireless syncing. Works wonderfully.
    12-10-10 10:18 AM
    I'm trying to find the gtunes download but hitting dead ends. Does anyone have an active link for this app or is this "specifically" for android?
    Last edited by hybrid1976; 02-07-11 at 11:13 AM.
    02-07-11 11:09 AM
    I'm trying to find the gtunes download but hitting dead ends. Does anyone have an active link for this app or is this "specifically" for android?
    gtunes music, in the Android Market, is what they are talking about. At least I think that is the app.
    02-07-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD