Hi everybody. Picked up the Skyrocket in white yesterday and I'm in love. Truly an awesome device. I wonder though how many females own this phone, and if you find it too big. Right now its a tad uncomfortable to hold. I'm hoping that a case will help, or maybe I just need to get used to the different form factor coming from an Inspire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    Marty_LK likes this.
    02-11-12 09:34 AM
    Congrats! How are your lte speeds?

02-11-12 11:58 AM
    I got the white Skyrocket. It is amazing. Kills my Atrix.
    I thought I was going to hate the size, but I've gotten used to it. Can't type one handed, of course. And the battery life is abysmal. But I expected both those.
    I've got a spare battery coming in and I find myself having to constantly look everywhere for an outlet.
    02-11-12 12:56 PM
    Congrats! I opted for the SGS2, instead of the Skyrocket. I loved them both. They are both big for my hands too, I did find it better with the case on once I got use to the size over my Captivate.
    02-11-12 01:38 PM

Click to view quoted image
    Thks! I don't know what my speeds are...haven't downloaded an app for that yet. Not even sure if Lte is available in Bham, Al yet...but its blazing fast!

02-11-12 04:23 PM
    I got the white Skyrocket. It is amazing. Kills my Atrix.
    I thought I was going to hate the size, but I've gotten used to it. Can't type one handed, of course. And the battery life is abysmal. But I expected both those.
    I've got a spare battery coming in and I find myself having to constantly look everywhere for an outlet.
    After using it a couple of days, I've gotten used to the size. I love it! Hands down the best phone I've ever had.

02-12-12 10:16 PM

Click to view quoted image
    Wow, those are some amazing speeds! I dont have LTE, but get in the 20's at times on HSPA with my amaze.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
    02-12-12 11:31 PM
    Wow, those are some amazing speeds! I dont have LTE, but get in the 20's at times on HSPA with my amaze.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
    Yea when I ran that speed test and saw those numbers I thought the app was lying lol. Almost 3x faster than my comcast internet!

Those are awesome speeds for HSPA+ as well.
    02-13-12 09:21 AM
    I also have the white skyrocket and am using a white case mate case I love the size <3
    Captivate me likes this.
    02-19-12 08:57 AM
    I've had the HTC Vivid for about a week now, and the phone is awesome! Better battery life than the Skyrocket, and download speed is 18.81mbps here in Sarasota. We've just gotten 4G from AT&T, so for me, it was a great time to drop my iPhone4.
    02-19-12 04:58 PM
    I also have the white skyrocket and am using a white case mate case I love the size <3
    Its such a beautiful phone in white. Too bad we need a case to protect it, I love it in its naked state.

sassymrsk likes this.
    02-21-12 12:34 AM
    I've had the HTC Vivid for about a week now, and the phone is awesome! Better battery life than the Skyrocket, and download speed is 18.81mbps here in Sarasota. We've just gotten 4G from AT&T, so for me, it was a great time to drop my iPhone4.
    Why did you switch from SR,were you having problems or just wasn't happy with it?

02-21-12 12:36 AM
    Why did you switch from SR,were you having problems or just wasn't happy with it?

Didn't have an SR, my friend does. We were comparing new phones, as we both came from iPhones. He likes mine better!
    02-24-12 07:36 PM
    Just picked up the Skyrocket in black. This replaces by BB Bold 9700. I won't ever look back. I was considering the Skyrocket, and the latest iPhone 4S, or a wait for the iPhone 5. The Android platform just edged out IOS with the ability to support flash. After a test drive over the weekend, I was quite pleased with the speed of the 4G LTE network in and around San Antonio. The only thing that will take some getting used to is the lack of battery life compared to my Bold. The 4.5 Super AMOLED screen and the 4G both chew up battery life relatively quickly. Since reviewing tips and shutting off WiFi when I am not in a WiFi area, disabling the GPS when not in use, and using the application manager to shut of background app, the battery life expectancy has improved dramatically. Love the phone, and the Android OS.
    Captivate me and sassymrsk like this.
    02-27-12 10:31 AM
    I wonder how are all yall speeds with caps lol but if u have unlimited lte man thats a gift lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
    06-09-12 12:51 AM
    I love Samsung Android phones. I had the Epic Touch 4G on Sprint and loved it. Can't believe sometimes that I gave it up. Enjoy your Skyrocketing. It is still one if the best smartphones out there easily.
    06-09-12 05:51 PM
    Yeah im lovin this ns4g too samsung does make good phones though

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
    06-10-12 02:24 AM
    Now I love my epic lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    10-27-12 03:20 AM
    Congrats! I opted for the SGS2, instead of the Skyrocket. I loved them both. They are both big for my hands too, I did find it better with the case on once I got use to the size over my Captivate.
    There both the same lol

Edit: no there not lol

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Greenghost; 04-06-13 at 12:20 AM.
    10-27-12 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD