So I woke up this morning with the option to update firmware. It runs nice. I have a question, does anyone know if there's an app to password protect certain apps like gallery and messaging? Please help. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 12:49 PM
    There is a couple of apps in the market that encrypt your messages like TXTcrypt or CounterTap. But that is just for messages. MyStash protects pics texts and other stuff too. Its not free but at $1.99 its not bad. Hope this helps.
    12-08-09 12:58 PM
    I tried mystash. It doesn't work the way I wanted it to. I want an apparently that makes it so everytime I click on messaging app I have to type in a pin. Not something that locks it on the sd card... also do u guys notice lag when typing a message for this forum on the virtual keyboard.
    12-08-09 01:14 PM
    What does any of this have to do with an update?
    12-08-09 01:21 PM
    What differences have u noticed with your droid? Or eris.
    12-08-09 01:23 PM
    So I woke up this morning with the option to update firmware. It runs nice. I have a question, does anyone know if there's an app to password protect certain apps like gallery and messaging? Please help. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I use astro file manager. Created a file for all my pics that I don't want to show up in gallery. You create the folder when you access the SD card on your computer (mounted) Creat a file, and name it whatever you want, like HiddenPics. Then unmount the phone, open "astro" file manager and rename the folder to ".HiddenPics". Watever you named it, just add the period in front of the filename and it stays hidden, and you can only view it from astro, which also has a built in viewer of it's own.
    12-08-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD