I just bought my Galaxy S2, I am happy with the phone but there is one thing that ticked me off. Why is it when I make a purchase in the Play store it always declines my credit card? It says I need to update my payment method, all I know is that it doesn't need to be updated. My credit card works fine but why is Google play declining it?
    10-28-12 11:59 AM
    I have the same problem on sale apps. Any apps costing less than a specified amount of money will be declined by my financial institution. 99 cent apps and above will go through fine. But when apps are on sale for 50 cent or less, they will be declined. Check with your finincial institution about a sales amount restriction. And one way I got around it was to buy a Google Play gift card at my local store and use it for sale apps.
    10-28-12 01:12 PM
    I have the same problem on sale apps. Any apps costing less than a specified amount of money will be declined by my financial institution. 99 cent apps and above will go through fine. But when apps are on sale for 50 cent or less, they will be declined. Check with your finincial institution about a sales amount restriction. And one way I got around it was to buy a Google Play gift card at my local store and use it for sale apps.
    For some reason, I can't purchase anything below 1 dollar or above. I have tried to purchase 1 dollar apps and above but it still fails.
    10-31-12 05:54 AM
    For some reason, I can't purchase anything below 1 dollar or above. I have tried to purchase 1 dollar apps and above but it still fails.
    If you can purchase a Google Play gift card, that would solve all of the issues.
    10-31-12 09:33 AM