This is a really good article by an employee who decided working for Google was not what he wanted to do anymore.......and this is why

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jw_on_tech/a...ft-google.aspx

?
    Rickroller likes this.
    03-13-12 06:41 PM
    I would tend to agree that Google has become much less awesome over the years (their new privacy policy scares me). Not that they're not still not awesome (they basically made email free, anyone else remember paying for email?) but in general I agree with the guy.

Which is too bad.
    03-13-12 10:53 PM
    I would not have posted that so publicly were I in his position. It just doesn't seem appropriate regardless of the merits of his opinion.
    03-14-12 02:10 AM
    Just curious, why do you feel that way?
    03-14-12 09:14 AM
    I would not have posted that so publicly were I in his position. It just doesn't seem appropriate regardless of the merits of his opinion.
    Why do you feel he shouldn't have done that publicly?

?
    03-15-12 08:48 AM
    Because at best you gain nothing really. At worst you could make some professional enemies or just rub someone the wrong way, and new companies see that you potentially like to run your mouth off after leaving the company.

There's nothing really to gain and possibly something to be lost...
    03-15-12 12:02 PM
    Because at best you gain nothing really. At worst you could make some professional enemies or just rub someone the wrong way, and new companies see that you potentially like to run your mouth off after leaving the company.

There's nothing really to gain and possibly something to be lost...
    Agreed.

Everyone knows Google today ain't Google of old.
    phonejunky likes this.
    03-15-12 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD