okay thanks guys. i think i'll get the pixel 4a. price and camera is awesome, now i just need some luck to get it as low as possible lol.
    if only the phone had a physical keyboard, it would probably get my main device XD
    If [insert slab name] had a PKB, it would already be my primary device lol
    02-14-21 05:57 PM
    lol true.

found a cheap one because the rear camera glass is broken. Anyone knows how to replace it? the part itself is cheap but can i just heat it up and lift it or do i have to open up the phone? i hope not because for opening up i'll had to start from the screen
    02-14-21 06:47 PM
    lol true.

found a cheap one because the rear camera glass is broken. Anyone knows how to replace it? the part itself is cheap but can i just heat it up and lift it or do i have to open up the phone? i hope not because for opening up i'll had to start from the screen
    I would pass on that one
    02-14-21 06:57 PM
    i got a pixel 4a in like new condition for only 220€!

so far i really like it. amazing device for that price, nice build, awesome oled screen, camera is soo good. if it wasn't for the pkb i would use it as my daily driver. for now it will be a backup device and my youtube camera
    the_boon likes this.
    02-26-21 09:28 AM

so far i really like it. amazing device for that price, nice build, awesome oled screen, camera is soo good. if it wasn't for the pkb i would use it as my daily driver. for now it will be a backup device and my youtube camera
    Wow that's an excellent price..you grabbed a bargain..well done and glad you didn't go for an older Samsung..
    02-26-21 10:57 AM

Great find.
    02-26-21 11:52 AM
    I would say any other phone except Titan...
    02-28-21 02:14 AM

Pixel 4a is a great one to carry along with your primary PKB phone!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-28-21 08:02 AM
    I have iPhone 10 and am thinking about buying Pixel. still not sure((
    03-04-21 07:58 PM
    Pixel 5 would be a great X replacement.
    03-04-21 10:48 PM
    Depends on how invested you are in an ecosystem and how many other iPhone users you know.... that you depend on iOS solutions to keep you "connected" with them.

Everyone at work and my family has an iPhone so things like AirDrop and Find My would be hard to give up. Plus I share a few Apple services as well, that I wouldn't have access to on Android.

If your aren't really tied to the ecosystem, the Pixel 5 would be a great solution... or one of the Samsung phones if they are on sale.
    03-05-21 01:13 PM
36 12