Craigslist would be the way to go... You pay no fee, can have the person meet you to pay you by your method of payment..I have sold a lot of my older phones on CL and have always had great luck, such as selling them the same night I posted them. Granted, they were older phones, so I was not out looking for a lot of money, but they were all in great shape and everything worked on them. I never had one come back, so for me, it's totally the way to go
    11-10-09 07:04 PM
    That's kind of the point of Craigslist. It's all local to you. You (theoretically) wouldn't go looking for someone else's craigslist ad that is too far from you to travel, and they only show the ones relatively near you.

E.G. The stuff I'm putting on Craigslist tonight, you won't ever see. Unless you specify my Craigslist (local to me).

Since I think I saw that you're in NM, you can choose your nearest city from this page: craigslist: new mexico classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
    thanks i didnt know that il check that link out..
    11-10-09 07:06 PM
    I sell things on ebay all the time and it isn't a problem. But my paypal account is also verified and all that jazz I had to do when it was new so maybe that's why they don't hold funds or anything.

The advantage of CL would be yes that you will most likely sell it to someone local to you and can just meet them and they can pay cash. No shipping fees for anyone to pay, no chance of it getting broken during shipping etc.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yea i have mine verified with paypal and evrythin gtoo and on ebay it all seems kinda like a hassle to go ship it and pay for shippin and them sen dme the money to paypal and things but craigslist seems like its easier..
    11-10-09 07:11 PM
    Why is everyone going back to BB so quickly? This pisses me off...blind loyalty to an ancient company. Meh.

11-10-09 07:14 PM
    IMO this is the kinda stuff that makes me a bit angry. People trying to take advantage of someone else. Just be an honest good person and return the phone. Don't take advantage of someone just cause you are being greedy and want the money. Not saying you are but that's what it seems like.

nope, no advantage taking here. He purchased the phone and is reselling it, and at a lower price than full retail.

He's not taking advantage of VZW either. He was given a discount to intice him into a new 2 year contract. It worked, he's in another 2 year contract, the phone is his to do what ever he wants with. that includes reselling it.
    11-10-09 07:14 PM
    I'll trade you straight across for a storm
    11-10-09 08:37 PM
    I have a few things I can trade, sent you a PM already bout this! Let me know!

11-10-09 08:43 PM
    I don't think anyone would take a storm for free.

11-10-09 09:07 PM
    I don't think anyone would take a storm for free.

I will.
    11-10-09 09:10 PM
    I will.
    got a droid I'll swap you
    11-10-09 09:25 PM
    I think there was a miscommunication. I replied assuming he meant no one would accept a storm even if it was free. If I had a storm, I would, in a heartbeat, trade it for your Droid
    11-10-09 09:27 PM
    ill make the trade for a droid
    11-10-09 09:43 PM
    I'll trade my s2 for a droid too...
    11-11-09 12:37 AM
    Use Craigslist. Ebay is not a good place to sell stuff like that imho. I sold my HTC Touch Diamond a year ago and after I mailed it off to the winning bidder. I had to wait 21 freaking days for Paypal to release my funds. 21 days of someone having my property and me not having the money. I had to enter the tracking info and when it showed delivered it was supposed to automatically release funds. Well their system sucks and it didnt work and trying to get someone who speaks english and is helpful on the phone was near impossible. Never again. I just unloaded my Touch Pro 2 on Craigslist weekend before last to get the cash for my Droid. It sold 20 minutes after I listed it.
    LoL... Clearly someone didn't understand how eBay works before they used it. I've sold hundreds of things on eBay, paypal money is always instantly available (unless they pay with eCheck and then its 5-7days) but you're not supposed to SEND it until it clears. Its amazing how so many laymens are able to use such a difficult site?

Yes, you'll definitely get more than $400 - Most on there now are going for $550. You'll also reach an international marketplace with eBay as opposed to local buyers with craigslist (unless their searching all markets, which is highly unlikely)
    11-11-09 08:11 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD