I have been using go SMS pro lately and really like it, a lot better than the standard message application that comes on the phone. But one thing I've noticed is if I don't check my message right away the quick reply box on the lockscreen is not there, and then the next time I get a message the box with the previous message shows up first then the new one after I close the first one out. Is this a glitch in the application or is there something in settings that I can go to to keep the quick reply box up until I check the message? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-11 01:44 PM
    I have been using go SMS pro lately and really like it, a lot better than the standard message application that comes on the phone. But one thing I've noticed is if I don't check my message right away the quick reply box on the lockscreen is not there, and then the next time I get a message the box with the previous message shows up first then the new one after I close the first one out. Is this a glitch in the application or is there something in settings that I can go to to keep the quick reply box up until I check the message? Thanks

It may be a glitch.
    Mrs.Moss likes this.
    11-02-11 09:52 AM
    I would delete the app and download again. Sometimes glitches just happen. I have been rocking the same messaging app and have yet to run into that issue. Loving GO SMS though, much better than native one.

11-02-11 07:51 PM
    i tried downloading go sms through the amazon market. when i downloaded and tried to send a message it wouldn't allow me to do so. can someone tell me the steps i need to take to have it working good??
    10-23-14 05:16 AM
    Usually, when going through another app store, you have to enable installation from unknown sources

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-30-14 09:01 PM
    Unless he is on a bb or is it the same process???

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime using Tapatalk
    09-25-15 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD