Question.

What if the "Inc" (as one person already has dubbed it) WOW LMAO, doesn't come to your house til say the middle of next week? Are yall gonna seriously die or something? No joke I'm serious, cause some of you are acting like little kids right now over a phone.

Just remember folks its JUST A PHONE. As great as it will possibly be. IT IS JUST A PHONE. Chill.
    admit it . . . you're just jealous. your Inc envy is so obvious. lol.
    04-27-10 11:15 AM
    admit it . . . you're just jealous. your Inc envy is so obvious. lol.
    No you did not say "Inc envy". ROFL. That's a good one!

Umm...... what do I have to be jealous about???? If you seen any of my other post I said I was gonna go to the VZW store and check it out. If I like it, I will cop it. If not then oh well.

I'm talking about the people that are on here crying and carrying on cause they don't have it today. LMAO. Trust me homie, I have nothing to be envious of.
    04-27-10 12:16 PM
    No you did not say "Inc envy". ROFL. That's a good one!

Umm...... what do I have to be jealous about???? If you seen any of my other post I said I was gonna go to the VZW store and check it out. If I like it, I will cop it. If not then oh well.

I'm talking about the people that are on here crying and carrying on cause they don't have it today. LMAO. Trust me homie, I have nothing to be envious of.
    LOL . . . I know, man -- I'm just playin' ya. I'm sure you'll end up posting a message this weekend, "I got the Inc!"

And, hey Itzdatdude? . . . On FedEx vehicle for delivery. Cha-ching! lol.
    04-27-10 12:33 PM
    LOL . . . I know, man -- I'm just playin' ya. I'm sure you'll end up posting a message this weekend, "I got the Inc!"

And, hey Itzdatdude? . . . On FedEx vehicle for delivery. Cha-ching! lol.
    Well congrats butcherbird! Yea if it is what I want I will, but if not I'll wait for something else. Hopefully the others gets theirs soon so they can chill out. lol
    04-27-10 12:40 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD