I got the keyboard attachment for my galaxy s7 and boy does it bring back some good memories from my Classic.

I got a Priv on release day, and i quickly grew tired of the slider and flat keyboard. I went back to my Classic and used my upgrade on a note5. Since then i switched to S7 when my note5 got damaged.

The s7 keyboard attachment has been working great and I can only image how Blackberry can make an awesome candybar style pkb phone. Bb needs to release theirs soon because i know quite a few people still pining over Pkb phone running android.

There are some apps that the ui that doesnt adapt well to a cramped or limited height screen, but those are far and few in between.

If you have an S7 i recommend getting the keyboard attachment. Theres a 30 percent discount on amazon.
    08-29-16 08:09 PM
    Partly because Android phones with a physical keyboard have never sold well. That's just the truth of the matter. Most people in the world have gotten over physical keyboards, and the attempts made to try and get them to sell has just flopped. The fact that BlackBerry insisted on devices with PKBs helped drive the downward spiral. People kept asking for large candy bar touchscreen phones, and BlackBerry said no after the Z30. Sad, but true.
    08-31-16 09:45 PM
    Unfortunately there are no premium android with pkb, Long time ago, samsung made nice cheap android+pkb, but android is so defective that low specs phones had **** performance.

Samsung even had a cheap android with pkb+touch pad, like classic.

If apple chose keyb, stylus or ****in a bottle, the trend will change

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dpgo; 07-16-18 at 10:56 AM.
    07-16-18 10:12 AM
    I got the keyboard attachment for my galaxy s7 and boy does it bring back some good memories from my Classic.

I got a Priv on release day, and i quickly grew tired of the slider and flat keyboard. I went back to my Classic and used my upgrade on a note5. Since then i switched to S7 when my note5 got damaged.

The s7 keyboard attachment has been working great and I can only image how Blackberry can make an awesome candybar style pkb phone. Bb needs to release theirs soon because i know quite a few people still pining over Pkb phone running android.

There are some apps that the ui that doesnt adapt well to a cramped or limited height screen, but those are far and few in between.

If you have an S7 i recommend getting the keyboard attachment. Theres a 30 percent discount on amazon.
    KEYone has been on the market for over a year, they launched their lastest PKB about a month ago....

If you waiting for something narrower... that's not in the plans. If you a waiting for a BlackBerry generic accessory... that would dilute any chance BBMo has and just isn't much of an option. No sure even Samsung is moving froward with those anymore....
    07-16-18 10:30 AM