Does anybody know what the full retail price of the Droid X is gonna be? I have a rooted Incredible and am thinking about selling it and buying the Droid X. I have an upgrade July 15th but I dont want to use it yet.
    07-07-10 11:26 AM
    Don't know for sure but I would guess the same as the Incredible if not more...$529 I believe. I could be wrong but I don't think it would be less. Considering selling my Incredible to get it.
    07-07-10 11:31 AM
    Don't know for sure but I would guess the same as the Incredible if not more...$529 I believe. I could be wrong but I don't think it would be less. Considering selling my Incredible to get it.
    Ya for sure, normal Incredible are fetching 400+ on eBay. Not sure about rooted ones, but I know not many are rooted so I would imagine that it would fetch more. My wife think I am crazy lol.
    07-07-10 11:46 AM
    with the droid x coming out, I would think the incredible would start bringing less IMO. And on top of that, if I was going to spend $450 on a used incredible, I would start to think that $80 more for a new droid x would make more sense.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 07-07-10 at 12:54 PM.
    07-07-10 12:52 PM
    with the droid x coming out, I would think the incredible would start bringing less IMO. And on top of that, if I was going to spend $450 on a used incredible, I would start to think that $80 more for a new droid x would make more sense.
    Not if you want a smaller profile phone and like Sense UI. Spec wise (other than size of course) the 2 phones are nearly identical. I dont see the price dropping on the Incredible that much seeing as how its such high demand and the Droid X is 8 days from launch and people the Incredibles are still selling like hot cakes on ebay for 400+.
    07-07-10 01:05 PM
    Little bit higher.........
    07-07-10 01:12 PM
    Not if you want a smaller profile phone and like Sense UI. Spec wise (other than size of course) the 2 phones are nearly identical. I dont see the price dropping on the Incredible that much seeing as how its such high demand and the Droid X is 8 days from launch and people the Incredibles are still selling like hot cakes on ebay for 400+.

thats true, droid x is going to be a bigger phone, which is something I like, but not everyone will. Either way, the time to get the incredible sold for a higher price like $450 is now, because when HTC catches up and has them in stock, that price will not work, as I would send $80 more to get a brand new one. The op has the fact the incredible is not available now on her side.
    07-08-10 10:04 AM
    Retail price is $569.99

the lady i spoke to will give me a $50 discount she told me. Plus you still get the $100 mail in rebate.

I'm going to be selling my motorola droid real quick for this phone!!
    07-08-10 10:47 AM
    Retail price is $569.99

the lady i spoke to will give me a $50 discount she told me. Plus you still get the $100 mail in rebate.

I'm going to be selling my motorola droid real quick for this phone!!
    Thank you. I may look into getting this phone
    07-08-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD