Hey we all know about the upcoming flash update, I was just intoduced to Hulu last night. Don't say it......
    But ohhhh man the possibilities. Knowing that I didn't have flash on my phone last night I still loaded it on my phone and it said you needed to have flash
    10.22. But none the less I began thinking of the possibilities. Even if u don't have don't have HDMI out can u still imagine the possibilities.
    Lloking forward to the feedback and I hope my bubble won't get busted.....
    07-30-10 09:20 AM
    I thought I read somewhere that hulu wont work on the phones, something that hulu blocks. I hope I am wrong.
    07-30-10 10:00 AM
    WTF is Hulu?
    What does it do?
    07-30-10 10:08 AM
    WTF is Hulu?
    What does it do?
    It streams TV programs to your computer, it is awesome.
    My g/f hipped me to it last night. So just think of the possibilities.
    Our phones have wi-fi correct.
    So the possibilities.
    High speed connection thru home pc, or phone.
    HDMI connection stream thru you phone or pc.
    Or when on the road at lunch break watch all the TV
    u desire. With LTE just around the corner, of man.
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 07-30-10 at 10:35 AM.
    07-30-10 10:32 AM
    Doesn't matter to alot of people, Hulu doesn't work on non-USA internet users anyways.
    07-30-10 10:33 AM
    Doesn't matter to alot of people, Hulu doesn't work on non-USA internet users anyways.
    Oh gotcha ya, if they are smart though I think it's just a matter of time.
    The possibilities.
    07-30-10 10:35 AM
    Thanks..............
    07-30-10 10:45 AM
    Hulu is awesome, but I believe the X only has the ability to play video that was captured on the phone through HDMI out. I haven't heard of the ability to stream live video through HDMI out on the X.
    07-30-10 10:47 AM
    ^this. hdmi out is limited on the x... i'm sure the evo users would love it though.
    07-30-10 10:49 AM
    Yea hopefully Moto fixes that because it is bull****.
    07-30-10 10:50 AM
    Yea hopefully Moto fixes that because it is bull****.
    Or some after market app will come along.
    You know geeks are will be wanting to crack that outa sheer boredom.
    Jus cause
    07-30-10 10:58 AM
    Or some after market app will come along.
    You know geeks are will be wanting to crack that outa sheer boredom.
    Jus cause
    Of course but I don't think a market app will do anything unless it require root, and I don't know if just root will allow you to crack that restriction. Probably would need a custom ROM. Would be nice if it worked though.
    07-30-10 11:15 AM
    Of course but I don't think a market app will do anything unless it require root, and I don't know if just root will allow you to crack that restriction. Probably would need a custom ROM. Would be nice if it worked though.
    Yeah you're probably right it may have to come in the form of a custom ROM.
    07-30-10 11:55 AM
    I mean we can try to start some type of petition to Moto to allow more functionality with HDMI out. I haven't heard anything, but maybe the Froyo update will add to it for the X. One can only hope.
    07-30-10 12:07 PM
    I mean we can try to start some type of petition to Moto to allow more functionality with HDMI out. I haven't heard anything, but maybe the Froyo update will add to it for the X. One can only hope.
    Well I know it may have been posted but rumor has it froyo will be released next week. A petition would be a good idea. U know it would be worth a try to start. Lets keep that in mind I would be willing to put something up on my facebook page. Its a shot.
    07-30-10 12:19 PM
    Well I know it may have been posted but rumor has it froyo will be released next week. A petition would be a good idea. U know it would be worth a try to start. Lets keep that in mind I would be willing to put something up on my facebook page. Its a shot.
    Yea we can wait a little to see how it turns out. I know a ton of people would sign that petition.
    07-30-10 12:20 PM
    That's what proxy server's are for
    07-30-10 12:26 PM
    Yea we can wait a little to see how it turns out. I know a ton of people would sign that petition.
    Cool now please when time come remind me....
    Board hold us to it....
    I'm serious
    07-30-10 01:25 PM
    Cool now please when time come remind me....
    Board hold us to it....
    I'm serious
    Haha no doubt. There are thousands of people who would love to see this done. When the time comes, we will make it happen.
    07-30-10 06:33 PM
    Did everyone read the last line on the page in the last URL? The fix had been blocked for over a month now. There is no way to stream Hulu on your phone now. And motorola intentionally limited the functionality of the HDMI port. There will be no workaround unless someone cracks the bootloader which I put money on will never happen. If it did ever happen by the time it does the X will no longer be relevant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 06:31 AM
    Did everyone read the last line on the page in the last URL? The fix had been blocked for over a month now. There is no way to stream Hulu on your phone now. And motorola intentionally limited the functionality of the HDMI port. There will be no workaround unless someone cracks the bootloader which I put money on will never happen. If it did ever happen by the time it does the X will no longer be relevant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    To good to be true huh...
    Looks like it might be time to start a petition
    07-31-10 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD